I can't... I just can't

(Both Howdy's parents are name Harvey and Helan)

The three were at the front door of the Pillar's M/n rang the bell as the butler open the door.

When they saw Howdy's again, the two pillar's immediately tried to act kind to them. The three came inside the house as y/n's parents looked around the house, "my the house is.... very... normal" she said.

"Yes, but do be polite, not everybody has our taste" F/n said.

"Lord and Lady Pillar, Mr and Mrs. Wellerman." The butler said.

"Hello again, Harvey and Helan" F/n said with a strun tone.

"Yes, hehehe, hello again F/n" Helan said nervous.

"Smile, darling, smile" Helan said to her husband as he tried in a fake cheerful smile.

"I assume that we will have tea, but with us only. Our daughter will be waiting outside during our conversation about the...."

"Marriage" M/n finished.

"Tea, yes, we with have it at the west drawing room" Howdy's parents along y/n's parents walked to the room.

"We will be back dear, you just look around. And please have a nice stay" Helan said to y/n.

She went to a piano, during time her parents taugh her how to play piano.
So y/n press the key on the piano then began playing a happy melody.

.

.

.

Howdy was busy fixing up his hair when he was done he heard a beautiful music playing. He headed downstairs and saw y/n playing the piano, he down and stood behind her.

"I see you love my piano playing?" She turned to Howdy.

"Yes, and you play beautifully." Howdy complimented her.

'He is nice, but he didn't ignite my spark'

"Thank you, Howdy right?" Y/n asked.

"Yes, mother never let me be near the piano. Music is improper for young man. Too passion, she says" He explained.

"That a little insulting, cause ten of my male cousins are famous musicion through key instruments to sting ones" Y/n said.

"Yea, but that was after she said it to your parents. And that's what they said too" Howdy said.

"So, being married to howdy pillar, hm?" Y/n said.

"Well yes, but I'm more honor to being married to the famous Y/n wellerman" Howdy said.

"Since I was a child, I've dreamt of my wedding day, " Howdy sat by the piano chair,

"I always hoped to find someone I was deeply in love. Someone to spend the rest of my life with, silly, isn't it?" He asked.

"No, its not silly, in fact. That's how I feel too"

"My family has a thing were when we do find the one, a spark will be ignited by just looking into their eyes" Y/n explained.

"Wow" howdy said amazed.

"Yea, plus me and my parents know about your family's issues" Y/n said looking at him.

"Yo...you...you do?" Howdy asked shocked.

"Yup, being in amounts of debts isn't hard to be found by us, but don't worry. Its not a problem"

"Y/n, howdy, come along we have to get to the rehearsal, Pastor Galwells is waiting for us" M/n said as they went to the rehearsal.

An hour later

After sending up everything for the rehearsal, Y/n was getting second thought about the wedding.

"Lady Wellerman, from the beginning" Galwells said, "With this hand, I will lift your sorrows. Your cup will never be empty, for I shall be your wine. And with this candle, I will light your way in the darkness, with this ring, I ask you to be mine. You got all that?" Galwells said.

"Yes, with this hand, I will life your sorrows. Your cup will never be empty" as y/n said, but was cut off when the doorbell rang, "Emil, please get the door" F/n kindly asked the pillar's bulter.

"Mr, Mrs. Pillar were you expecting someone else to come?" F/n asked.

"Not at all?" Heavry said.

The butler came back holding a small card, "A Lady Julie Joyful, sir" the butler walked off, as a lady that y/n saw this afternoon came inside. Looking all smuge

"I haven't a head of dates, apparentaly, I'm a day early for the ceremony" She said.

"Is she from your side of the family?" Harvey quietly asked his wife,

"Not if I recall. Emil, a seat for Lady Julie" Hela said snapping her fingers.

A chair slide by as Julie sat down while dusting herself.

Y/n felt something off about Lady Julie, but she'll deal with it later.

"Let's continued on" Pastor Galwells said.

"Yes" Y/n cleared her throat and contiuned

"for I shall be your wine. And with this candle, I will light your way in the darkness, with this ring, I...I...I" Y/n then stop when she saw the ring and her reflection.

She saw how it all come to this, Y/n never really love howdy. She only agreed to do this, to help him and his family with their money problem.

The parents, Pastor Galwells, and Lady Julie all looked at y/n who was getting the vows right. But then stop towards the end.

"Lady Y/n, are you alright?" Galwells asked.

"I can't" queitly said.

"Parden?" Harvey asked.

"I can't, I can't marry howdy" said before looking at howdy.

"Howdy, your nice and kind. But your not the one, I'm sorry" she then turned to her parents, who smiled at her.

Y/n turned to Pastor Galwells.

"Forgive me Galwells, but I can't" she said.

"It is your choose Lady Y/n, not my for you to marry who" Pastor Gallwells happily said.

"If you all would be so kind to leave, I need most time" y/n said.

And like that, everything left, but as Lady Julie was about to leave too. But she was stop by y/n who looked at her with angry.

"Not you lady julie, I want a few words from you" y/n said.

As everybody else left, it was just her and y/n, who then asked her questions.

"Alright Lady Julie, what's your game, why are you here?" Y/n asked.

"What do you mean? I'm simple here for your wedding" Lady Julie said.

Okay this made Y/n upset, but a swift. Y/n got both her katana's out from hiding, this spooked lady julie as y/n pionted one of the swords to her neck.

"I'm not going to repeated myself, you she-devil lair. Why are you here?"

Lady Julie was now sweating nervous as she didn't know what to say other then what she already.

"Like I said, I'm simple here for your wedding, that is not gonna happen" said with a nervous chuckled.

"What does it say on both my swords  Lady Julie?" Y/n asked as she showed cross them to show the writing.

"I hate tratiors and lairs, ma'am" Lady julie said.

"Excatly, hate them. With their shallow words, I know when a
tratiors is like, cause I had one, and lair....well best you better not be one. Cause you will not be seeing the next sunrise again" Y/n threated her.

Lady Julie nod to her and the two went their ways.