Chapter 15

No ones Pov
The fight was even fiercer than before.Because of the coming of the trio the fbi was starting to lose.Thats what they all thought until someone shot finney in the shoulder.

Looking at his shoulder Finney was distracted by a mere sec until he felt a gunshot through his belly.Finney started to feel the world shift as he fell down holding his belly with one hand.At that moment someone came behind him and grabbed his neck with a knife at hand.

"You better give yourself Arellano or this cutie of yours will see Mother Tereza rather quickly."

Robin looked at Finney with his eyes wide open.

"LET HIM GO YOU HIJO DE PUTA OR I WILL KILL YOU"
"Hmh try me Arellano"

Saying that he put the knife a little bit closer to Finneys neck making a little trail of blood coming out.

"Please stop,i-i will do anything you ask for just please let Finn go"

Robin got on his knees and threw his gun away.Seeing their leader give up the others started giving up too.

"sure then let me just do smth really quick"

He was going to kill Finney until a gunshot was heard and he was dead with a bullet in his head.
Looking confused everyone looked at where the gunshot was fired and a woman stood there.Blue fierce eyes and long hair.She looked so similar to Finney that everyone was trying to guess who she was.

In the time everyone was trying to guess Bruce and Griffin made their way to Finney and scooted him up getting him away of this bloodbath.

The girl saw the duo getting Finney away and immediately went there and helped them.After making sure Finney was safe she went back and killed as many people as she could.

Robin and Vance made use of the time and also were killing many people.Robin was full of rage bc of seeing Finn get hurt.

He quickly made his way up to the leader of the Fbi again and this time killed him.Seeing as the Fbi leader was dead now everybody lost their motivation and were trying to get out of there as soon as possible.But something rather someone was blocking their path.It was a girl with short back hair and dark eyes,she had her arms crossed as she was waiting for them and quickly took a dagger and killed them all without a problem.

The fight was now over and everybody was really happy they made it alive and won but Robin couldnt care less he had to see Finn.He took off quickly and went to Finn who was with the doctor,Bruce,Griffin and this mysterious girl.

Finn was alright bc the bullet hadnt shot in anywhere where it could cause any problems but he needed rest.He was talking with this unknown girl like they knew each other for their whole lives and that made Robin really REALLY jealous.

"Hey Finn care to tell us who this unannounced person is?"
"OH YEAH.This is Gwen my younger sis and she came with donna her best friend here bc she was worried about me"

Finney explained that originally Gwen and Donna came for a vacation here and knowing that i was here they meant to visit him but after a few infos they learned that he was here at the arellano residence.

"Well Robin Arellano i know that my bro here loves you very much so you better treat him well or i will murder you like i murdered those people back there"
"Don worry your brother is in safe hands"

They shared a knowing smile and went their ways.

That night the whole group made a party for their win and everybody was drinking,dancing,overall having a good time there.

Robin suddenly went and got on his knees before Finney

"Finn you make my days shine and bright.Your eyes are like the galaxy itself.Your smile is sweeter than any sweet i ave had in my whole life and trust me bc im a sweet tooth.The way you know how to confront people,the way your voice is so smooth and so lovable.I LOVE IT ALL.I love you Finney Blake!I love you and here i am on my knees saying it so would you do me the favour to make myself yours for our whole lives?"

Finney was crying as Robin took out a ring and was waiting for him to say smth.

"I-i love you too Robin!I love you more than the moons and the sun.Your bare existence in my life has made me happy.And as for your proposal i accept.I want to b yours just as much you want to be mine!"

Everybody cheered as Robin put the ring on Finneys finger and kissed him on the lips spining him around.

"LONG LIVE THE ARELLANO!LONG LIVE!"

After a year
Today it was Finneys and Robbins wedding and the preparations were made.It was time for Fin to walk down the aisle and Gwen was the one who would get him to Robin.

Finney wiped a few tears away as he was going down the aisle.He was wearing a beautiful light blue costume with a little flower on the side.Finney saw Robin waiting for him there.He looked absolutely stunning.The dark red costume fitted him like it was meant for him since the start.His long hair was slicked back as he was waiting for Finn.

After they made their vows it was time for Finney to throw the bouquet and guess who was the one who caught it?

Bruce

________________________________________________________________________________

HELLO EVERYBODY!This is the end or is it?