Chapter 2

Finney Pov

Today was our 1 day here and the house is really beautiful.Its nothing much it has 3 separate floors so each one of us can have 1 floor and each floor is occupied with a bedroom,a bathroom a living room and a kitchen.

Its like that so we can have our own privacy while working.Bruce wanted the first floor bc he is afraid of heights.I got the second floor meanwhile Griffin wanted the 3 floor bc he loved how high up it was.

I got the second floor meanwhile Griffin wanted the 3 floor bc he loved how high up it was

Bruces bed

Finns bed

Griffins bed

Griffins bed

(This was a small introduction to their beds bc you might need it)

The floors were beautiful.The 1 floor was a vanilla themed one.The 2 floor was more of a galaxy themed one and the 3 one looked more like a chaotic themed one(just like griffin)

After we got in our floors or rather our own little houses we unpacked everything.It was 7 pm after i finished unpacking everything.I was so tired and let everything open on the desk to see tomorrow(he means all the info on Robin Arellano bc he has to invistigate him which is the mafia leader)

The next day

I got up and immediately knew i had to shower.After i showered i got ready for my day

After i showered i got ready for my day

This is what i wore.Then i got to my desk where i left my work last night and saw through the files and there i saw Robin Arellano.Due to him going to a lot of duels and having a influence on the media we got these photos of him and his 2 most trusted men Vance Hopper and Billy Showalter.

Then it clicked.The men from yesterday.

IT was them.

Ain't no way i almost threw our whole mission and lives down the hill yesterday.I immedately contacted Griffin and Bruce to meet up at the cafe down the street we passed yesterday.They agreed actually sounding worried for me.

At the cafe

"Hey Finney is everything alright?"

"No it is not remember yesterday when you asked me if i was ok well i wasnt.It looks like the men i saw yesterday are the heads of the Arellano mafia!"

"WHAT THE FUCK"-both griffin and bruce screamed.

"Yeah i know but i think they saw us and they are going to come after us not the other way around"

"Yeah i think so too,we should be more careful-"

Just as Bruce said that the doorbell of the cafe ringed hinting someone is going inside.I lifted my head up to meet the eyes of the 1 and only Robin Arellano.He was looking right into my soul and it was a little bit creepy i will admit it but when i saw his eye i couldnt shake this feeling in my chest.

Robin and his friends came over o us and we were preparing for the worst but he just took his arm towards me opening his hand.There it was my cars key.I actually didnt notice i lost it.

"Here you go,you lost it yesterday while running away from me"

He said with a smirk on his face which totally creeped me out.Who in their right mind would give their possible murderer their car keys AFTER they dropped them while running away from THEM.

"Ummm,thanks i guess and i think you got it all wrong"

"What part did i get wrong the part where you lost your key while running or the part when you were you were running away from ME"

"I thought you were a bad person thats why i ran away from you"

"And now do you think im not a bad person?"

"Maybe but i dont know you so i cant exactly trust you"

"That goes the same for me mi novio but i could suggest to start to know each other bc youre a very interesting person"

"Uh thanks and i wouldnt mind us starting to know each other"-i said with a smile which made not only him  but even my and his friends to have their mouths on the floor.

"Okay well see you later carino"

As he said that he went outside to who knows where with his friends trailing behind him confused as fuck.

I turned to face the looks on my friends face and they were SHOCKED.Their mouths were falling apart to the point where they might actually rip apart.

"DID YOU JUST MADE FRIENDS WITH THE ROBIN ARELLANO"

"Why he doesnt look like a bad person at all though?"

"Yeah sure like he didnt kill thousands of people just for fun"

Ok well maybe Bruce did have a point in that but he really didnt look like he was gonna actually harm us.

Anyway what is done i done we cant take the time back.

________________________________________________________________________________

This is the 2chapter yall how do you like it?I think i made them meet each other a bit fast but i dont really like super slow burn.