chapter 10

Warning up ahead this is again smut so if you dont like it you can skip to chapter 11.Hope you are understanding and thank you very much for your patience bc i havent released chapters for 2 weeks now.At the end of this chapter i will tell the reason why.

Robins Pov
As i stormed out of the room along with Vance and Billy i saw that they both went their ways.Well i couldnt care much about them at the moment anyway.

I was preparing to go to my basement and torture some people who have tried snitching on me to release my anger.

But what i didnt expect was sensing someone watching me.I turned around and saw that the person who is following me is Finn.Well what does he want?

On second thought, 2 can play a game so i just walked and walked until i went to an alley.Then i waited for Finn behind a wall.I saw him getting utterly confused maybe as to what i was doing here?

As he started getting nearer and nearer he went near the wall and..

"What are you doing here Finn?"

Finn looked at me with wide eyes.He looked so cute but hot at the same time.As i glanced at him up and down i saw that he was wearing a red dress.So pretty!So cute but at the same time so dangerous.

"I-im sorry!I didnt mean to follow you but it looked strange to me that you were going here so i followed you'

At the moment he started talking i could focus on anything other than his lips.His cherry lips.So delicious,so ready for me to ruin them.To ruin HIM.

I saw him fidgeting as if sensing he has done something wrong.I took his hands in mine and asked him the question that would end it all.

"Do you want me to fuck you senseless fin?Do you want me to fill you to the brim with my cum?"

END

WHY YOU STILL HERE?

DAMN YOU

OK so that wasnt what he said at all,what he really said was

"I like you Finn.I liked you since the moment m eyes landed on yours and i want to know if you wanted to be my boyfriend?"
"I-I-I Robin i like you too!I would love to be your boyfriend"

I was so excited at the moment that i took Finn in my arms and then kissed him.The kiss was perfect nothing too sloppy or too rushed.It was like my lips were made for him and his lips were made for me.It felt so right so good.

I coudnt believe it.It felt too good to be true.

After a while the kiss became way more heated.At one moment we were appreciating each other and the next we were touching each other with fire inside our bodies.

Finn then bent down on his knees taking my pants and my underwear down.My  brother over there was already up.I heard Finn say in a little voice that it was too big.A strange feeling of proudness came over me.

Finn took me in his mouth.First he was teasing me but seeing that i couldnt wait no more he took it in his mouth

He was doing so good so great.I took his hair in my hands and controlled his movements and in no time i was ejaculating in his mouth.What suprised me tho was how he gulped it all down.

I was even more turned on at that moment.Then i took both our clothes off and pushed him against the wall.

I put 2 fingers in his mouth and ordered him to suck them.After a while my fingers were completely wet with his saliva.I took them out of his mouth and use it as a lubricant to open him up.

At first it was absolutely impossible but i didnt want to hurt him so with time he was ready

"More please"Finn said whimpering and who was i to not do as i was told?

I brought out my pride and joy and started to enter him.

"Fuck Finn you are so tight"
"Please Robin please fuck me already"

Then i started to move more with rhythm.We were going so fast and Finns moans were all over the place but i couldnt care less.

I kissed Finns jawline and then bit his neck.Finn was trying to be as silent as he could but i took his hands out of his mouth.

"Dont hold those moans mi amor.Let everyone know that you are mine"

As i said that i could feel myself getting harder and harder.

"Say that you are mine Finn say it"
"Im yours Robin.Yours now,yours forever"

After a while(a few hour to be exact) and after a few rounds i knew Finn was tired so i carried him to my car and then we went to my house.

I prepared a bath for him and myself.After we bathed we went to my bed and fell asleep way too quickly.

________________________________________________________________________________

OK people this is chapter 10 and i hope  you are all doing fine.So the reason i couldnt release any chapter this past weeks was that i had way too many exams.I was very preoccupied that i couldnt see myself even getting near wattpad let alone write something.

Im again very sorry for not updating but in response to that i will release 3 more chapters along with this.

Which means that after today there will be 13 chapters in this fic.

AND which also mean that only 2 more chapter and it will be completed.

I hope you are all doing ok and stay here bc after a few moments or so the other chapters will be released.