chapter 9

Warning ahead this is again smut and the next chapter will be smut sooooooo i suggest for you that dont like smut to wait until chapter 11 is released.BYE BYE

Billys pov
I went out of the room and into the bar and ordered myself a drink.Alcohol was my best distraction for me.As i wait for my drink i see Griffin?Griffin and some guy dancing on the floor.

Griffin has his hands onto the guys neck and the guy has his hand on his waist.

I was already angry from what i heard before but this?This is a whole other level.

I got up and everything went red around me.I couldnt see or hear anything around me as my eyes were fixed on the 2.I went there and grabbed Griffin by his arm .I dragged him to my car and threw him on the passenger seat.I went to the drivers seat and started the car.

"WHY DID YOU DO THAT?"
"WHY COULDNT I?"
"WELL YOU  DONT HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH ME SO WHY DID YOU GRAB ME LIKE THAT? "
"first stop shouting"

"NO I WILL SHOUT ALL I WANT BLA BLA BLA AAA"

thats it.i couldnt keep it anymore.i grabbed him by his neck and kissed him.he let out a soft gasp and then i put my tongue into his mouth.

He tried pushing me away but i didnt let him to do so.

I then let him go and took my dick out of my pants and boxers.Then i ordered him to suck it.He looked confused and as i saw that he wasnt going to do anything until i leaded him.i grabbed his neck yet again and put his head in front of my d!ck.He looked up at me with his beautiful eyes and i couldnt help but smile.

He started licking and sucking and after a while he put it all in his mouth.He started going up and down so fast so GOOD.

I grabbed the steering wheel  until my knuckles turned white.He was doing so so good.I felt myself release in his mouth and when i looked at him he was swallowing every inch of it.I was proud to say the least.

After a while i parked my car somewhere that people wouldnt find us and took the seats down so we could lay down.

i made him lay beneath me and traced the lines of his dress.He looked so perfect for me.Thats when i realised that i loved him.Thats the reason why i felt that way when i saw him with another man or when i heard those things from that man.

I LOVED HIM

I saw as he looked at me with pleading eyes and i couldnt help myself anymore.

I put my hands under his dress and touched his little tight hole.So tight for me.
I then fingered him as i heard those tunes come out of his mouth.He was begging.

HE WAS BEGGING FOR ME AND ONLY ME

That actually turned me on and i was hard again.I then grabbed some lube and put it on my d!ck and in his hole so it would be easier for both of us.

I looked at him for consent but all i could see was lust in his eyes,his mouth open and his breathings hard.

I took his dress and my clothes off and entered him.Ater a while i started slamming into him.His moans where the sweetest melodies i have ever heard in my life.

I felt his hands touching my torso and my abs.He then put himself on top of me as he started going down on me again.I grabbed his hips making an unbearably fast rhythm.We were both panting as we made love.Yes love bc i knew that this was anything other than sex.

After a few hours he fell asleep with me still inside of him.Well i let him be and put my jacket on top him as to not be cold even though my car has heating system i just wanted to make sure he wasnt cold.

________________________________________________________________________________

CHAPTER 9 RELEASED PEOPLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

Now wait for another week for the other chapter lmao.

BYE BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE