Chapter 1

Finneys Pov

Today was the first day of our work to go and investigate the Arellano mafia and take them down.I was super excited but at the same time i fear that something will go wrong and i really dont want that.

As i go downstairs i see Bruce by the coffee machine trying to wake himself up for our trip to Mexico.

"Morning Bruce"

"Morning Finney what are you doing?"

"Nothing really just thinking how will this work go?"

"Im positive that we will work it out because we are that awesome"

"Hahaha yeah right well we shouldnt forget who these people are yk"

"Yeah i have to invistigate Vance Hopper also known as Pinball Vance.They say he is very hot like fire but also has many anger issues.He's the one that makes people fear him to death and back"

"Damnnnnn i have to take care of Billy Showalter rather known as PaperBoy bc he delivers the informations that are needed,takes care of the mess left behind the crime scenes and is the snipper.Like how the FUCK can someone do all of that at once"

"Yeah,yeah morning to you too Griff"

"Morning bitchees"

"Well lets get ready to go or we will be late"-I said as we began to take our bags to the car.

After they arrive in Mexico

"YOOOO THIS PLACE IS DAMN HUGE"

"Griff stop shouting or you will draw attention to us and thats the last thing we want dont we?"

As i leave Bruce and Griff with their bickering i go to see a strange hallway.I go near it and see 3 men.1 is in dark green,1 in black and 1 in dark red.They look odly familiar but i couldnt exactly put my finger where have i  seen them.

I couldnt even hear them talk for much bc Griffin and Bruce come looking forme.I think that the men might have heard us bc they immediately turned their heads in our direction.

I quickly grab their arms and run.We ran and ran until we were fairly away enough from those men.

"BRO WHY THE FUCK DID WE RUN LIKE THAT!"

"Griff stop shouting and Finey really whats wrong?You looked like you were abt to shit yourself"

"Its nothing really just thought that i saw some people chasing us"

"Oh ok"-bruce said.Thats the thing i love abt Bruce!He doesnt pry further and let you be if you dont say anything.

"Well anyway lets go to our new house"

"DAMN RIGHT LETS GOOOOOOOO"

"Griff we love you but if you shout out 1 more time i will-"

"BLAH BLAH BLA BLA BLAHHHH"

And that my dear friends is how Bruce hitted the shit out of Griffin(RIP GRIFFIN)

________________________________________________________________________________

How does this look for a first chapter?I hope it was somehow good.Well anyway english isnt my first language so I might make some mistakes.

Goodbye and love yaa