doyalike

as the night sky past by, ej and ricky sat on the roof of their car and kissed. it was their one year anniversary of finally saying the words, "i love you."

"happy anniversary, babe!" ej held out a small red box in his hands.

"aw ej you didn't have to do this.." ricky looked up at him, tilting his head.

"i did..and besides, it's our day. our day of falling in love and actually being ourselves and kissing and stuff."

ricky bursts out in laughter. "kissing and stuff? that sounds so lame!"

"shut up, i'm bad at relationship lango." ej hit ricky's shoulder, making the younger laugh harder.

noticing elijah's joking like sad expression, ricky leaned towards elijah, and cupped his face. "aw i'm sorry baby, you'll get better. i promise." he kissed ej's face.

"shut up..." ej pouted.
"thank you" he continued. and he kissed ricky back.

...

"oh fuck, yes elijah.." ricky moaned pulling ej closer to him as ej attacked his neck with kisses and bites. they were having sex for the time, with each other. "i love you.."

"i love you too." ej breathed in ricky's ear, sending shivers down the younger'a spine. he would do anything to please his man.

grabbing ricky's waist, as he sent deep strokes into ricky, making the younger moan as he clawed the older's back.

"i'm gonna do it to you right, bowen,"

"pleas-se... give it to me, caswell," the younger groaned as he threw his head back onto the pillow, causing his adrenaline to go through the the roof.

they switched positions, as now ricky was faced down and ass up. giving ej full display of his ass. "yeah just like that.." ej smacked his ass.

"fuck!" causing ricky to shout, burying his face in the pillow, muffling his moans as ej bend down and start to lure his tongue onto ricky's hole.

"oh my god.. yesss!" ricky's eyes rolled to the back of head, throwing his face down onto the pillow, bear hugging the pillow as his boyfriend was feasting on his hole.

elijah finally pushing his dick inside ricky, holding the younger's waist, and guiding his dick in and out of the boy. they were both on cloud 9 at this point. skin to skin, physical touch, expressing their love language into their sexual activity.

"god that feels so f-fucking good.." the bottom yelled into the pillow, feeling the low yet speedy pace thrusts. he felt like his guts were being rearranged, but it felt so good.

ej on the other hand, was finally being able to show ricky this side of himself. his dominant role. it was a side, he didn't even knew he had.

"moan louder," elijah commended, going faster into ricky. the younger moaned louder.

"LOUDER!" ej demanded as he was near releasing into ricky. ricky moaned louder,

"i- yessss..." ej moaned as he came into his lover. making ricky cum into his hands, as he stroked himself as ej was slowing down his thrusts, as their breathing started to die down, from the heated interaction.

they both were breathing heavily. ej slowly fucks ricky, as he rode down his hill of pleasure. his eyes almost rolling back.

after they were done, they both laid in silence, looking each other in the eyes. no words said, no expressions made, just plain intentional staring.

...

"ej! ej!"

ej woke up with ricky in his face, snapping his fingers. he didn't know what for.. "how many fingers am i holding up?" the worried boy asked.

"ugh.. what happened?" the older asked rubbing his head, looking at his phone at the time. 9:21pm. damn...

"well apparently, you passed out. don't know how but you did, i spent a whole hour trying to help and wake you up." ricky responded with a worried look on his face, "you alright?"

"i'm okay, i promise. i'm lucky to have a boyfriend like you." ej said gaining his eye sight back. making the younger give him a hug.

they sat again in another few minutes in silence, just hugging each other, as the city kept on going, cars, lights, and the people. ricky finally pulled away, asking.

"what were you even dreaming about?"

"oh uhm. just know it's about how i'ma do ya like tonight."

"and what's that?"

"you'll find out."

"i'ma doyalike 'oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh- oooh!'"