kiss me

ricky thought of a good idea to wake ej the fuck up. kissing him till he wakes up.

he slowly opened their bedroom door, to see his boyfriend still asleep. he made his away his way over to the bed.

"ejjjjjjjj, wake up" he said slurring the 'j.'

he kissed ej on the lips. making ej groan in annoyance. that only made ricky want to do it more. so he kissed him again on his face.

"babe, wake up. i made breakfast." he hopped on the bed, trying his hardest to wake the older up.

"seriously, babe? i'm tired." ej yawned and shifted positions. making ricky awe at his boyfriend cuteness.

"babe... come onnn, kiss me." ricky said smiling, before giving another kiss to his boyfriend, this time, ej kissed back.

"babe i haven't brushed my teeth yet, why do you want a kiss so early?"

"i don't know, i just love you. and i love your kisses." ricky played with ej's bed head hair. he made him look even more hot.

"aw, i love you too baby. but let me get ten more minutes of sleep? please?" ej laid his head back down. ricky giggled and kissed him again.

"why all these kisses?"
"because i want you to get up."

ej sighed loudly, causing the younger to laugh. it was funny making ej annoyed because he couldn't stay mad at ricky. which made it even funnier. so he got up.

"you really annoy me sometimes." ej looked at his boyfriend, with deadly eyes. ricky grinned and hugged his boyfriend.

"i know i do. and you love it." he kissed ej on the nose. the older really couldn't help but smile. maybe ricky waking him up like this wasn't really a bad idea.

"i do love it." ej smiled as he hugged his boyfriend back.

"now kiss me."

"MWAH"

they both laughed.