Chapter 11

A/N

Guys I am sorry if this story is all over the place, it was originally based off of my life with a few tweaks but those minor tweaks turned into major tweaks, the story is not at all like my life. Anyway, thanks for reading, I love you all.

Ashley's PV

The rest of my day went by quickly. Everything seemed to be great with Ryan, Luke hadn't tried talking to me, my parents doing great, my friends were great. What can possibly go wrong? Everything can go wrong. I was in my fifth period class when I got a text from my mom, I pulled out my phone to check the message but the teacher snatched it out of my hands before I had a chance to even glance at my phone. I figured she was just telling me that they will be home late or that we have plans after so I didn't overthink it. Only seconds before the seven minute bell rang, the classroom phone rang.

"Mr. Davis here, how may I help you." He said with a grin on his which soon faded as the caller on the other line spoke.

"Yes, she's here, I will send her immediately." Mr. Davis said while he looked at me and set down the phone.

"Miss. Evans, you're going home." He said handing me my phone back.

I took my phone and quickly put my notebook and pencil in my purse and walked out of the classroom. The class wasn't far from where I parked my car but it was enough time to give me the opportunity to think of every reason why I would be going home right now. Did I have a doctors appointment I forgot about? A dentist appointment? Is Dad okay? Is Mom okay? Did something happen to the house? Maybe there was a fire. Oh my god we are going to be homeless. Did Mom plan a mother daughter trip again and wait till last minute to tell me? Why would she plan a trip in the middle of the week? Ashley, stop jumping to conclusions, just drive and find out what actually happened. I got to the car and headed home. I didn't even realize I was speeding until I heard sirens behind me. I pulled over to the curb where a police officer approached me.

"Miss, do you know how fast you were going?" Asked the officer.

"No sir." I said apologetically.

"You were driving at 60 miles per hour in a 35 miles per hour zone." He said.

"I'm sorry officer it won't happen again, I was in a hurry. I wasn't even aware of my speed, I thought I was driving at the speed limit."

"Shouldn't you be in school?" He asked.

"Yes, I was excused by my parents. Are you going to give me a ticket, I'm in a hurry." I said my patience wearing thin.

"You seem like a nice young girl, I'll let you off with a warning this time. Just remember, not all police officers are as forgiving." He said and walked away.

"Thank you." I said loud enough for him to hear and drove off.

With my luck there was a lot of traffic so it took a while for me to get home. My phone was vibrating non stop. I figured it was Kate and them asking what happened but I didn't feel like getting pulled over again for using my phone. I finally got home, parked in the driveway and rushed inside.