STORY DESCRIPTION

What is a Rogue?

- A rogue is a wolf that was either born in the wild without belonging to a pack or has been banished from it's home pack due to some irrevocable act, forced to live out the rest of it's days in solitude.

Can rogues be born and not just banished? Is there a difference in the two?

- Yes there is a huge difference.

- When born in the wild, without a Kingdom dignified pack, their eyes are still bloodshot due to not belonging to a specific land, not pledging their life to a specific Alpha bloodline, but because they were born not forced into rogue domain, their animalistic urges are more easily controlled.

When born as a rogue, they may or may not succumb to their instincts. They may or may not be able to function as any normal wolf would.

Once they reach shifting maturity between the ages of 13-18, each individual's genes decide whether or not their body will succumb to their rogue cells.

What happens if once a rogue reaches shifting maturity, they don't succumb to their rogue cells?

- Even though their eyes are bloodshot and their scent is still putrid, they will be able to function like any Kingdom pack wolf. They will be able to control their shift, their emotions, their thoughts, feelings and urges to kill.

What happens is once a rogue reaches shifting maturity, they do succumb to their rogue cells?

- Their eyes will still be bloodshot and their scent unlike any other, these rogues because of being born into rogue domain, the way their cells operate is a lot different than wolves forced into rogue domain.

- These rogues will still be able to function but their speech patterns may be broken, they will be able to control their shifts and urges, but it's a lot harder than rogues that don't succumb to their cells.

What happens to wolves that have been banished into rogue domain?

- They lose their pack scent, their tethered bonds will break, their auras will change and over time, their eyes will turn red signaling their bloodthirsty nature as they slowly lose their humanity. Becoming more animal than human, more beast than man, their primal instincts and animalistic urges now ruling their life.

When forced into banishment, when forced to become a rogue, their fate has been decided. It's just a matter of time before they truly become every bit of what a banished rogue can be.

- They lose their ability to speak, they lose the ability to control their shift, to mindlink others, to enjoy the same things that other wolves do.

They crave the hunt, the chase, the kill.

- You should never run from a banished rogue or a rogue who has succumbed to their cells because their instincts are far too wild to resist the urge to attack those who do.

————————————

SYNOPSIS

Can a banished rogue ever join another pack?

By law. . . They can not.

No Alpha will ever accept a banished rogue onto their territory because by law, no banished rogue will ever be forgiven for their failures against the Moon Goddess or their home pack.

No Alpha will ever accept a wolf born rogue who has fully succumbed to their cells because they are far too dangerous to ever be civilized again.

But. . .

What happens when a new Alpha, the second born son of Alpha Nyxxon Blade to take over the matter of Alpha of the Stone Mountain pack — is mated to not one rogue, but three?

And all three of those rogues have different phases of their rogue domain. . . One banished rogue with all humanity lost. . . One wild born rogue who has partially succumb to his cells and one wild born rogue who has been able to keep his humanity.