chapter 14: Karakuri island

After three more days of sailing with the Davy Pirates , Orion and Zayn dropped of on the cold beaches of someplace foreign to them.

The prisoners of level 4 and 5 of Impel Down had sworn an oath to join Orion when he called for them , although he didn't ask them to , and we're currently still following Davy and his crew until they found they're destinations.

Now , you're probably asking......

" Where the hell are we? " Zayn asked while wearing his helmet so that he can have the full heat of his armor on him.

" I'd say we're at the north pole " Orion joked as he walked forward........no particular direction in mind.

The swordsman looked at his captain with fear.......it wasn't till now that he was realizing it , but-

" Why are you not wearing any shirt!? " He asked.

Orion turned his head to him and grinned.
" The cold doesn't bother me , infact I'd stay close to me if you don't want to get frostbite " he said with full pride.

Zayn scoffed and walked alongside him , and true to his word , Orion was generating some sort of body heat that warmed the area around him.

But before he could ask any questions , a cannonball flew at them. Being quick to act , Zayn immediately unsheathed his katana and cut the cannonball in half , resulting in two separate explosions beside them.

After sheathing his katana , Zayn turned to the direction in came from. Only to see a battlefield.

There were thousands of Marines fighting against hundreds of armed soldiers wearing snow camo armor.

The marines had multiple cannon's at the ready accompanied with 5 battleships at bay which were providing artillery fire and causing mass destruction.
While the snow soldiers were only using a few cannon's and strong fighters who were giving it their all.

However the numbers of the Marines were to much , so it was obvious who was at a disadvantage.

" Wonder what the Navy's doing fighting these guys " Zayn asked , only for the person he was talking to began to walk towards the battle.
" Where are you going? "

Orion didn't answer and only held his Naginata in a way that it's blade was digging into the ground as he walked.

* On the battlefield *

The marines were advancing , clearing most of the Frontline soldiers and then some.g
At the back of it all , was a woman with long crystal blue hair and blood red eyes , standings on a battleship. Her stance and posture made it clear that she was in charge , not showing any emotion as her men slaughtered everything in their path.

A marine walked to her side and saluted before speaking.
" vice admiral Nina , we've cleared the enemies front line soldiers. What would you have us do next? " He asked.

The woman didn't move ,
" Advance. Don't stop until they give us what we came here for " she stated bluntly.

Nodding in understanding , the marine nodded and walked away giving the order through a den-den mushi (" one-pieces equivalent for phones, TV's and other communication devices ").

However , a sudden explosion interrupted him and it was from the fifth battleship.
Rocking the shore and killing or injuring those onboard.

The vice admiral smirked as she looked at the person responsible for that. In the front of the soldiers army , a single woman stood holding a weapon of mass destruction.

Standing approximately 1.95 m (6' 5") she is a heavily muscular woman with pink hair cut into a pixie cut. She wore pants and a tank top, with blue armor covering her legs, feet, and torso. The armor has multiple red ports on each plate, and wires connecting the torso to the legs. She wears armored fingerless gloves on each hand with similar plating and wires extending from the wrist to the fingers, and an elbow pad on her right arm. On her left upper bicep near the shoulder is a tribal tattoo with the text "512", while a similar tattoo extends past the gloved area of her wrist up her forearm.