chapter 7: Breaking in

" Do you normally not give a shit when your in front of the worlds most infamous prison? " Zayn asked Orion as he jumped off the navy ship and onto the prison docks.

" What? You never broken someone out of jail before? Cus I have  " Orion said with a smile.

The Swordsman pinched the bridge of his nose.
" I don't count, cuz It was unintentional! " He replied.

Impel Down is located in the middle of the Calm Belt, where Sea Kings thrive, making entrance difficult. The only way to get there with the greatest of ease is to use the Tarai Current, a water current accessible by going through the Gates of Justice located at either the Marine Headquarters or Enies Lobby. Also, the only way to safely get to the prison is to use one of the Seastone lined Marine battleships, as the entire place is surrounded by Sea Kings.

And lucky for these two , they had acquired ( stolen ) one for themselves and had gotten through the calm belt pretty easily.

" Did you know we'd need one of these to get here? " Zayn asked.

" No. I just liked how big the ship was " Orion replied.

Upon getting through the mist , the two noticed something about Impel Down.

Firstly , there were wrecked navy battleships around it. The damages done to the ship's were critical yet not enough to sink the vessels.

Secondly , the prison Bridge was lowered literally welcoming the two pirates in.

Thirdly , there was a pirate ship anchored at the far left wall where the navy battle ships should've been.

" What happened out here? " Zayn asked.

Orion didn't answer and instead jumped off the marine battleship and landed on the drawbridge.

" seems the defense department here fell short " he said.

Through the front gates , laughs could be heard. The shadows of multiple men redecorated the entire front lobby of the prison.

The swordsman put a hand on his katana.
" Sounds like trouble " he said.

Orion's large left hand , outstretched Infront of him as a sign to stop.
" Its trouble all right , just not for us " the tall man said as he continued to move forward.

Confused , Zayn stood still for a second before continuing to follow.

Upon reaching the gates , figures could be seen.
A multitude of fish men all wielding weapons ranging from swords to clubs , and in the center of them all was a tall fish Man who was as huge as Orion.

Upon seeing and hearing Orion approaching , they straightened up. Almost like they knew who he was , and to Zayn that was surprising.

The tallest of them approached. He had pink skin , and tentacles for a chin. His left hand was a claw which looked very much capable of snapping steel in half , and his gaze  certainly gave off the aura of a captain.

" Well well well. Ye finally made it here ya slowpoke. What took ya? " The tall fish Man asked.

" Had to destroy a navy base , you know how it is " Orion boasted , earning laughter from the group again.

Zayn elbowed Orion's leg getting his attention.
" You know these guys? " He asked.

The pirate nodded.
" Of course. Well just this huge fish Man to be exact " he stated as he stood next to the fish Man and slung his hand over his shoulder.
" This here , is Davy. The strongest fish Man I know. We were raised and trained together on the Timeless island " he explained.