chapter 13: Warlords of the sea

The Seven Warlords of the Sea were seven extremely powerful pirates who entered into the service of the World Government. The purpose of the Seven Warlords was to have the pirates deal with other pirates. They were also a great symbol of the government's strength. In return for their alliance with the World Government, every member's bounty was frozen, and they had significantly more leeway to commit crimes.

On Mary Geoise , the capital of the World Government where the top echelons of the organization reside and govern, the God's Knights have jurisdiction, and where the Celestial Dragons reside. the five elders sat at a round table , all of them waiting patiently.

Fleet admiral Sakazuki sat with them , however he wasn't as calm as they were.

" Why are we doing this again!? " He asked getting the attention of the elderly men.

Warrior God of science and defense, Jaygarcia Saturn , sighed and turned out the high ranking Marine.

" Because , Sakazuki. The Timeless age have become a problem , their core members gathering numbers and doing more damage in separate parts of the grand line than anyone ever has in such a short time " he explained.

Warrior God of Agriculture, Shepherd Ju Peter , added to this.
" Especially the ones which have been constantly appearing on our radar. The one who claims to be the next Strongest Man in the world and the fish Man who aided him in his attack on Impel down. Not just anyone can take down Impel down and leave both Warden's out of action "

Fleet Admiral Akainu scoffed.
" And you think that reinstating the Warlords will take care of the problem!? " He asked.

Warrior God of justice, Topman Warcury , folded his hands and closed his eyes.
" It's a good start , and it's better than letting those pirates disgrace us even more than they already are "

Akainu sighed , covering his face with his right arm.
" And just who are these pirates you're bringing in? "

Suddenly , a presence filled the room alerting the high ranking Marine's shoulder.
He turned to see a woman wearing a helmet with a visor that only covered her eyes. She had long red hair and in her right arm was a long curved blade with markings engraved on it's gold blade. The same right arm was a prosthetic arm made of gold plating.

Warrior God of finance, Ethanbaron V. Nusjuro , spoke up.
" Who are you? " He asked.

The woman walked to a chair and took a seat , her face void of any emotion.
" I represent my captain , The great general Radhan. The conqueror of the stars , and the captain of the Elden Lord's " she stated.

Akainu's narrowed upon hearing that name.
" The Elden pirates? As in the pirates whos captain clashed with the world's strongest swordsman , Dracule Mihawk " he asked.

Nodding her head , " indeed , my captain did this. And I believe that's why he was invited here , however he couldn't be here because of his current condition. In his place , I Malenia Blade of Miquella , am here to tell you that he will join this new warlord system " she stated.

Warrior God of environment , Marcus Mars , raised an eyebrow.
" Current condition? Did he receive any injury from Mihawk? " He asked.

The woman shook her head.
" No. He used alot of power during his clash with the swordsman , resulting in him being very drained at the moment. However he will be back to full strength in two days time , more than enough time to begin carrying the title of Warlord " she explained.

All the elders nodded their heads.

" Clashing with the world's strongest swordsman , and recovering in such a short time. Radhan definitely lives up to expectations " One of them said.