Chapter 11: Poison Prison

Zayn and Sander arrive on the 3rd level of Impel Down known as the starvation hell.
They felt the entire prison quake a second time and were about to confirm on what caused it.

" Pretty hot in here , don't ya think? " Sander asked.

" Don't know what you're talking bout " Zayn said.

The female on his shoulder scoffed.
" Lair. I can practically feel the sweat inside you're armor "

Oh , I forgot to mention that the swordsman had wrapped Chief guard  Sadi and was carrying her around as their guide.

Her remark earned her a smack on her bum by the swordsman.

" Shut up " Zayn ordered as they walked through the sandy prison floor.

While walking , the two spotted a Orion.

" YO ORION!! " Sander called out.

The Captain turned to see them and smiled.
" Hey you two "

" How'd you get here before us? " Zayn asked.

Orion pointed up , showing them the hole which he and the chief warden created during their fight.

" I should've guessed (눈‸눈) " the swordsman sighed.

Sander stared at the soaked pants of the tall pirate.
" What happened to ya , and why do you reek of blood!? " He asked.

The woman in Zayn's arms immediately raised her head and tried to look at Orion.

" Took a dip in the blood filled pot below. It was pretty hot , just not as hot as the iron chamber back on the Timeless island "

Upon hearing that , Sadi wriggled in Zayn's hold.
" What!! That's not possible!! You should be scalded everywhere!! " She yelled.

Orion tilted his head and looked at the woman.
" Who's she? "

" One of the chief guards , anyways where's captain Davy? " Sander asked.

" Octobeard is at the top , most of your crew got poisoned so he's probably tending to them now. "

Hearing this news , Sadi chuckled gaining their attention.

" Find something funny? " Zayn asked.

" Yes. Cus if what mighty meat mountain over here is saying is true , then that means you're buddies are battling vice warden Magellan " she said.
" And if that's the case , then you and all you're Pirate friends are done for "

She received a harsh spank on her behind from the swordsman who held her.
" Another word and I'm leaving you with finger guns over here " he warned pointing to Sander who liked the idea so much that he was groping the air.

" Um.....no thanks " she said , deciding to keep shut.

With that Zayn turned to Orion, who was walking towards the hole which he had created.
" Anyway , let's get you're friend and jet. We can't waste anymore time here "

" Alright , let's move quickly " Orion said as he descended through the hole.

The three others stared at him blankly.

" You got a safer route? " Zayn asked Sadi.

* Back at the top  *

Davy carried the last of his injured men to his ship which was anchored at the back of Impel Down.

Despite being poisoned, he made sure to get all his men to safety before tending to his own wounds.

When he had finished , he lay on the deck of his ship exhausted.