Chapter 5: Vice Admiral Francis

Orion smiled at the Marine , a competitive smile that was challenged with a confused glare.

" I like you're ship , marine " the pirate said.

" It's a marine battleship. Pirate's like you aren't supposed to like it " the Marine replied.

" I said I like the ship , not the owners. So I think imma take it off you're hands " Orion stated.

The marine raised an eyebrow at the pirate.
" Care to explain what you mean by that? "

" I mean , I'm taking you're ship "

The Marines aboard the battleship gasped and their jaws dropped.

" I'd be careful if i were you , that's a vice admiral " Zayn stated with a chuckle , pointing at the man with glasses.

He wore a Marine coat with epaulets and a suit and tie worn underneath.

" Can't be any different from the one I knocked out back at the marine base "  Orion said as he gripped his Naginata.

The Vice Admiral had his arms crossed the entire time , turning his back to the pirates and clicking his tounge.
" Vice admiral Comil , huh? He's been in the navy way before I came , yet I'm confident in saying that I'm way stronger than him " he stated.

" Take them in " he ordered.

" YES VICE ADMIRAL FRANCIS!!! " They answered while saluting.

Just as they were about to aim at the smaller ship , a loud thud rocked the ship. They all looked to see Orion and Zayn on the deck of their ship.

" I saved you the trouble , now which one of you is strong enough to try and take me on " Orion stated as he stuck is Naginata into the dock and cracked his knuckles.

" If this is how you are to all Marines , then I think we'll get along for a while " Zayn said as he drew his katana.

The marines stood for a while , before letting out Battle cries and charging at the men.

With half of the Marines surrounding them , the two began to attack.

Orion swung his Naginata twice , wiping a hole lane of Marine's before jumping up and landing on a whole group of them , crushing them while sending some overboard.

He looked behind him to see Zayn cutting up the marines on his side.

" You all good over there? " He asked as he kicked some Marines.

Zayn did three vertical slashes with his katana , before slashing in a circle around him while advancing.

" Spirit Roundslash "

Slicing up the marines Infront of him while sheathing his katana.

Once his hands were free , the dual blades appeared and he dashed towards the marines who held guns.
Cutting them before they even had a chance to shoot.

" Doing a fair amount of hurting on my side. You killed anyone yet? " Zayn responded as he spun around like a cyclone of electricity.

" Not too sure , I've just been swinging my weapon blindly at this point. Not like they're worth the trouble of thinking about " Orion said. As soon as he did , some of the Marines froze at the insult.
Leaving themselves open to another attack from the tall and strong man.

" That was cold " Zayn said. Throwing one of his dual blades at a marine. Its hilt hitting the marines and bouncing it back to Zayn who caught it and sliced him across the chest.