ELEVEN || "BACK TO DECEMBER"

Because the last time you saw me
Is still burned in the back of your mind
.
.
.
"So good fucking bye to the both of you. I hope I never see you again," she walked off.
.
.
.
You gave me roses and I left them there to die.
So this is me swallowin' my pride, standin' in front of you sayin' I'm sorry for that night.
.
.
.
"Did you just die for me?"

"I wasn't gonna let you take the hit. Never," Sting grabbed her hand, looking into her eyes with a serious expression, "Y/n as kids I never would have hesitated to put my life on the line for you. Even after nine years, that has not changed. I will protect you. Always. And I'm sorry that I made you think otherwise all those years ago."

.
.
.
And I go back to December all the time.
.
.
.
"I'm glad we're okay now," Y/n said as she and Sting made their way to the mission they decided to go on together.

"Me too Y/n/n," Sting smiled.
.
.
.
It turns out freedom ain't nothin' but missin' you wishin' I'd realized what I had when you were mine.
.
.
.
"We missed you... a lot," Lector added after a moment of silence.

"Aww," Y/n giggled, "I kinda missed you guys too."

"HEY!" Sting whined.
.
.
.
I'd go back to December, turn around and make it alright...
.
.
.
"Hey, It's us three forever," Y/n smiled, grabbing Sting's hand and holding Lector.

Sting looked at Y/n, REALLY looked at her, examining every inch of her face before kissing her forehead.

"Yeah, it is."
.
.
.
I go back to December all the time.

FIN.
(maybe might continue based on if y'all like it :p)