TWO || "EUCLIFFE???"

🪽🤍💐🪐── ⋅ ⋅ ── ── ⋅ ⋅ ──🪐💐🤍🪽

🪽🤍💐🪐── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──🪐💐🤍🪽

🪽🤍💐🪐── ⋅ ⋅ ── ── ⋅ ⋅ ──🪐💐🤍🪽

"YOU GUYS ARE BACK!" Y/n cried, pulling Juvia and Wendy into a hug.

"You have... boobs..." Wendy sulked. She's always been insecure about her figure, but she's only twelve.

Okay she's technically 19 but— she's been in a frozen state for seven years.

"WHAT THE HELL," Gajeel cried, "YOU'RE MY AGE?"

Y/n laughed as everyone cried at the sight of everyone aged. Though she did notice Romeo staring at Wendy for a long ass time, she was so not letting that go.

Gramps announced that the guild would be participating in the Grand Magic Games that would happen in three months. Fun. Y/n never participated, she was always out on S-class missions since the guild deemed her one at the age of 15.

Three months alone training wasn't bad. Ever since Sting, Y/n liked to train alone because she hated being held back. Gajeel and Juvia's cases were different though, they were pretty much teaching her or sparring with her, sometimes maybe taking her on jobs.

After meeting up with the others and getting her second origin unleashed she'd learned new spells and techniques, learning lost magic was her specialty and her future huge "fuck you" to Sting and Lector once she encountered them again.

Y/n was alone walking around the city of Crocus, not taking particular notice to anyone. She was just enjoying the views, although she did get hit on a couple of times. It was a bit annoying. She's only had one crush in her life and has always regretted it.

She shook the feeling off, even remembering his name made her want to vomit.

Unknown to her, the blonde dragon slayer was a building away, actively following a familiar scent.

"What's that familiar smell?" He stressed, trying to figure it out.

"I recognize it too," Rouge mumbled.

Rogue— also known as Ryos had hated Gajeel for joining Fairy Tail, but not Y/n. He could never hate Y/n.

"ARE THOSE THE TWIN DRAGONS OF SABERTOOTH?" Someone asked.

The twins huffed in annoyance knowing that they would have to stop the search. "Why, want an autograph?" Sting smirked, putting on his Saber facade.

The familiar scent got stronger as H/C hair passed the crowd. Sting looked at Rogue who nodded, acknowledging that that's where the smell of peaches came from. The two desperately wanted to go after the girl, but...

"Not an autograph, let's see if you two really are worthy of your title."

The boys rolled their eyes while Lector smirked, "I wouldn't doubt the power of the twin dragons if I were you."