FOUR || "SHITTY JOKES"

🪽🤍💐🪐── ⋅ ⋅ ── ── ⋅ ⋅ ──🪐💐🤍🪽

🪽🤍💐🪐── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──🪐💐🤍🪽

🪽🤍💐🪐── ⋅ ⋅ ── ── ⋅ ⋅ ──🪐💐🤍🪽

"I LITERALLY HAVE FIRST PRIORITY BECAUSE OF YESTERDAY," Y/n whined.

"TOO BAD, IF SALAMANDER'S DOING IT I'M COMPETING," Gajeel argued.

"AND FROM SABERTOOTH: ONE OF THE TWIN DRAGONS, ONE OF THE MOST POPULAR BOYS, ONE OF THE MOST POWERFUL DRAGON SLAYERS... ITS STING EUCLIFFE!"

Y/n looked back at Gajeel, "okay, now you HAVE to let me compete."

"Remember when Juvia got in a game because her boyfriend did?" He asked before being teleported into the arena.

"HEY!" Juvia and Y/n yelled at the same time.

"HE IS NOT MY BOYFRIEND," Y/n fumed.

Of course, it was just like yesterday. If there was Lyon, there was Gray. If there was Gray, there's Juvia.

Y/n knew the second they called out Natsu's name Sting would be competing, he was always so set on surpassing him. Maybe that's why when she fought him during the battle of Fairy Tail and Phantom Lord, she was so set on taking Natsu down— if she could surpass him then she surpassed Sting.

"AND FROM FAIRY TAIL TEAM B, GAJEEL REDFOX!"

Y/n threw herself back into her seat and huffed in annoyance, but that didn't last long once the match started. She practically fought the screen looking at what could have been avoided if she had just gone.

"THIS IS WHAT WENT INSTEAD OF ME??" She fumed.

All three dragon slayers were all tied in last place due to everyone's motion sickness. Sabertooth and Fairy Tail were all facepalming at the scene knowing that this surely could have been avoided.

"Laxus, do you get motion sickness?" Mira asked.

He rolled his eyes, "Don't tell Natsu, it'll go straight to his head."

Even if Y/n was pissed at first, Natsu's speech had snapped her out of her mood, "All those years our friends have been waiting for us. No matter what happened to them, they held on and protected the guild, for their friends. Now we're going to show everyone the proof that Fairy Tail's been walking this whole time!"

Everyone smiled as people cheered for Fairy Tail. The first match of the day was Raven Tail vs Lamia Scale.

Many guild members knew Toby from previous missions with Lamia Scale. Let's just say... he's not very bright. He's an idiot. Heck, even fucking NATSU was able to outsmart him.

Onto the next battle...

It was a shit show.

Y/n— THE GUILD... NO. THE WHOLE FUCKING STADIUM WAS PRETTY MICH SHITTING THEMSELVES OVER THE DEAL.