FIVE || "DON'T YOU TRUST ME?"

🪽🤍💐🪐── ⋅ ⋅ ── ── ⋅ ⋅ ──🪐💐🤍🪽

🪽🤍💐🪐── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──🪐💐🤍🪽

🪽🤍💐🪐── ⋅ ⋅ ── ── ⋅ ⋅ ──🪐💐🤍🪽

"THAT'S MY ERZA!" Y/n fangirled over her guild mate that had just defeated 100 monsters.

They were all awaiting their turns on the MPF machine, but since Y/n was last she had a little trick up her sleeve.

Literally.

Y/n looked at the first Master and winked. Mavis knew what that meant. A black insignia coated Y/n's forearm but she was able to hide it before anyone saw.

"THE FINAL CHALLENGER IS FAIRY TAIL TEAM B'S Y/N SOLASTA! I CERTAINLY WOULDN'T WANNA FOLLOW JURA... THEN AGAIN THEIR MATCH DID END IN A DRAW."

The girl smirked, "Saving the best for last, smart move."

She uncrossed her arms and took off the arm sleeve covering the insignia, revealing the red mark, "GET READY FOR THE GRAND FINALE BITCHES!"

"What's that..?" Sting asked as he looked at Rogue who just shrugged.

"D-don't tell me," Makarov's voice trailed off.

"She's an angel, a holy one at that," Mavis smiled, "she's the perfect holder, I lent it to her just this once so that we'd win. But I have no doubt that she would have been fine with her own magic!"

"GATHER! RIVER OF LIGHT THAT GUIDES FAIRIES..." Y/n chanted.

"Her magic and this spell are fit for each other, she's perfect for it. I'm sure she'll be able to master this," Mavis continued as she watched her guild member.

"SHINE, TO DESTROY THE FANGS OF EVIL... FAIRY GLITTER!" Y/n finished.

A bright ring of light went throughout the arena, as the cloud of dust cleared the score was revealed to be 9999.

"OH MY GOODNESS... IT'S HIGHER THAN JURA'S! THE MPF IS DESTROYED, THE COUNTER HAS STOPPED! WHAT IS THIS GUILD? FAIRY TAIL IS STRONG, TOO STRONG TODAY! CAN ANYONE STOP THEM NOW?"

"Oh please," Y/n smirked, "we're unstoppable, we're Fairy Tail!" She looked back at the B stand and rolled her eyes, "notice how when you sent me out, we won a game for once?"

"OH SHUT UP," Gajeel yelled, holding up the middle finger.

The crowd cheered as Y/n blew them kisses and winked at them. Meanwhile Sting and Lector were absolutely shocked and shaking in their boots.