NINE || "MAKE UP"

🪽🤍💐🪐── ⋅ ⋅ ── ── ⋅ ⋅ ──🪐💐🤍🪽

🪽🤍💐🪐── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──🪐💐🤍🪽

🪽🤍💐🪐── ⋅ ⋅ ── ── ⋅ ⋅ ──🪐💐🤍

"Y/N???" Sting and Rogue blurted at the same time.

Never in a million years did they expect to see Y/n with Angel wings crashing onto a dragon literally GLOWING.

She was pretty beat up and looked pretty drained, but she still came through. Natsu asked her to help out Sabertooth and so she did.

Y/n smirked, "Damn straight."

"An Angel slayer eh??" The dragon scoffed, "you have the power to kill an angel, not so sure about a dragon."

"An Angel Slayer?" The girl mused as she cocked an eyebrow, "I am an Angel. The gods would be proud."

Y/n used her light magic to quickly travel over to the twins, "I think it's time to bring out the roars."

The two nodded,

"White Dragon..."

"Shadow Dragon..."

"Holy Angel..."

"ROAR!"

"SING!"

An array of black and white came from the trio as they all separated, Rogue taking on another dragon and the Holy Duo focused on one together. After a bit of being sent into walls and the ground, Y/n sighed.

She raised her hand in the air, as if grabbing something from the heavens, "ARTEMIS!"

A large white bow and arrow was summoned. She aimed and shot the dragon right in the head, yet it barely did damage.

"You're an annoying human," the dragon rolled his eyes.

"I never thought I'd use this magic again," she shakily breathed as she pulled out gold coins from her pocket.

Sting, not knowing what effect that Angel summoning magic has on the caster, gently smiled in awe, "Another form of magic? You really are full of surprises."

Sting temporarily left to fight with Rogue. After all, he believed in his girl.

"Angel summoning from an Angel slayer? Wont that make you go crazy?" The Dragon mused.

"I'm not weak minded. This won't take over my mind..." she assured herself, taking a deep breath, "The cost is 100, Come from the light! Pulverize them in my name, I summon Raguel, the angel who blows the horn at the end of the world."

The Angel appeared and fought with the dragon, and even managed to land a few blows, but it wasn't enough. The Angel was gone within less than a minute. Only a dragon slayer could beat a dragon.