ROMANCE 𝗥𝗘𝗩𝗜𝗘𝗪𝗦

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

────   judge : RavenAkemi   ────

- STUCK WITH THE PRINCE -
ancy_yen

COVER : 3/5

There will never be anything wrong with Jimin so she gets points for that. Text is readable. Maybe it will need a bit of improvement to be more eyecatching.

TITLE : 5/5

I really do not have any complaints. Its relevant to the plot and somewhat intriguing.

BLURB : 4/5

It gives enough about the story to know what exactly you're reading but still leave enough to desire to want to know more. My only complaint is the writing format. (More on on that later)

FIRST CHAPTER : 8/10

Intriguing, straight to the point and overall not half bad. I like Martin too. He seems like a sweetheart.

GRAMMAR AND VOCABULARY : 8/10

Quite good actually, despite some minor mistakes and a little too many sentences beginning with the same word, it's smooth and legible. It's something I appreciate.

WRITING STYLE : 5/10

This may just be a personal opinion, but long paragraphs of dialogue right after each other seems a little intimidating. It discourages me to read the whole paragraph and would most likely catch myself skipping half of the paragraph.

PLOT : 12/15

The plot itself is interesting, relatively unique and creative. The characters are interesting and well-built. And the interactions and responses are consistent.

PACE : 8/10

It's a stable and comfortable pace.

EMOTIONS PORTRAYED : 6/10

The emotions are there but not enough for me to be attatched to it, or feel the emotions. I can understand that it's a little hard to achieve though.

CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT : 8.5/10

The characters are relatively well built, and usually consistent with their responses. Theres a few instances where the response seems a little out of place, but it's just minor and not very bothering.

OVERALL IMPRESSION : 9/10

It's an interesting storyline, which to be honest, is something I would read, even if I wasn't judging it. I like everything about it. Minor snippits may need to be improved, but overall, there's not much I would change about it.