JUDGING CRITERIA

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Judging criteria is the chapter that is pretty essential for our judges who are going to take part in judging the books of the participants.

This chapter tells the judges about the little things that need attention while going through a book and the marks to be given which will later be added to the total marking!

⊱ COVER : 0/5
- How is the cover? Are the fonts too big or are the fonts so small that one can't see them?

If there's any figure on the cover, does it look good to you in any way?

⊱ TITLE : 0/5
- How is the title? Is it unique or does it look too simple?
Does it attract you to read the book, or does it make you repel from it? Describe the originality, if there is any.

⊱ BLURB : 0/5                                                   (description of the book)

- does it make you exhilarated to read more or does it seem lifeless?
Are the grammar and vocabulary right in it? Does it give away too much of the book or is it just perfect?

⊱ FIRST CHAPTER : 0/10
- Is the first chapter or the prologue written well?
Does it make you curious? Is it too short or too long?
Are the emotions in it been described well?

⊱ GRAMMAR & VOCABULARY : 0/10
- Can you find any mistakes? Or is the writing too dull?
Is the punctuation used by the author in the book seem proper? Do the words seem out of place to you and make you question what's happening or the writing is outstanding?

⊱ WRITING STYLE : 0/10
- Does the author have a good way to phrase their thoughts?
Is their writing unique or ordinary?

⊱ PLOT : 0/15
- is the plot unrepeated?
Is it something that you can find in other books?
Does it look too cliche? Or new to you?

⊱ PACE : 0/10
- Is the writing too slow or too fast?
Is everything in the book happening too fast or does the characters' pace seem well and stable?

⊱ EMOTIONS PORTRAYED : 0/10
- Have you ever felt mad at the characters or do you understand what they feel?
Are the descriptions too small that you are unable to experience the emotions that the characters are feeling throughout?

⊱ CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT : 0/10
- Are the characters created well? Are they imaginative?
Do you know what moves they'll take next?
Are you unable to recognize their personalities?

⊱ OVERALL IMPRESSION : 0/10
- Based on the book that you have just judged. How would you rate the story out of ten?

Would you feel a need to give some tips to the participant for his/her book?

⊱ TOTAL : 0/100

·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.
Thank you!

We hope you have a good day♡