𝟭𝟳 ¦ 𝗱𝗲𝗻𝘀𝗲

➜ 𝐛𝟎𝐡𝐚𝐬𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐛𝟒𝐥𝐥𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐮𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐝 !𝚜𝚎𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚒𝚛 𝚖𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝚛𝚎𝚌𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚙𝚘𝚜𝚝!

𝚜𝚎𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚒𝚛 𝚖𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝚛𝚎𝚌𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚙𝚘𝚜𝚝!

→﹐ ꗃ 𝐛𝟎𝐡𝐚𝐬𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐛𝟒𝐥𝐥𝐬

𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝚋𝚢 𝟾𝟾𝟸 𝚙𝚎𝚘𝚙𝚕𝚎, 𝟹𝟸𝟷 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚜

𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝚋𝚢 𝟾𝟾𝟸 𝚙𝚎𝚘𝚙𝚕𝚎, 𝟹𝟸𝟷 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚜 . . .
𝐛𝟎𝐡𝐚𝐬𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐛𝟒𝐥𝐥𝐬 ;  oh my oh my god
♡︎  💬  口  ────────────────────

𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐞 ;  𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚒𝚜 𝙼𝚈 𝚜𝚠𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛
╰  𝐛𝟎𝐡𝐚𝐬𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐛𝟒𝐥𝐥𝐬 ;  𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚒𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚕𝚎𝚏𝚝 𝚊𝚝 𝙼𝚈 𝚊𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝!

𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞 ;  𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚋𝚎 𝚜𝚘 𝙲𝚄𝚃𝙴 𝙸 𝙳𝙾𝙽𝚃 𝚄𝙽𝙳𝙴𝚁𝚂𝚃𝙰𝙽𝙳𝙳𝙳
╰  𝐛𝟎𝐡𝐚𝐬𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐛𝟒𝐥𝐥𝐬 ;  𝚠𝚑𝚘? 𝚖𝚎?

𝐬.𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐨 ;  𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚗 𝚖𝚊𝚛𝚛𝚒𝚊𝚐𝚎 ?
╰  𝐛𝟎𝐡𝐚𝐬𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐛𝟒𝐥𝐥𝐬 ; 𝚆𝙷𝙰𝙹

───────────────────  𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞

✩  "𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐒𝐎 𝐀𝐃𝐀𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔 don't like them, you sure as hell flirt a lot," Kenma spoke, breaking the silence between us as we laid around his bedroom

✩  "𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐒𝐎 𝐀𝐃𝐀𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔 don't like them, you sure as hell flirt a lot," Kenma spoke, breaking the silence between us as we laid around his bedroom. In our hands we're switch controllers, the TV just above Kenma's desk displayed an intense game of Mario Kart that I was losing grossly. I glanced at the boy, confused at what he was talking about.

Kenma's own face was blank, not telling me what was working behind those hazel eyes of his. His long overgrown hair was pulled back, displaying, for once, those slender features. I looked back at the game, realizing I'd lost immensely and that he was ahead of me by four laps.

"What do you mean?" I asked unsurely, taking my time to speak as I tried to figure out what he was getting at. One thing I was never good at was reading people, no, that was always Kenma's thing. It was an underrated skill to have, but he prioritized it and used it to his advantage.

"Bokuto," He said shortly. Though he couldn't see my face, he knew that I was red and rolling my eyes. The male behind me adjusted his seating on his chair, spinning himself in his heels.

Mid-game, I ran into a banana peel, expelling me out of the track and pushing me into the out of bounds corners of the map. At this point I sighed and gave up, watching as Luigi on Kenma's side of the screen passed by the finish line the final time.

"What about Bokuto?"

"Y/n... be for fucking real," Kenma clicked his tongue, turning his anamused gaze to me, "You two are always flirting- and I mean ALWAYS. It's kinda sickening sometimes."

"That doesn't mean anything," I shooed him away, snatching a pillow from the ground beside his bed and holding it close to my body, "Besides, it's not even like that."

Kenma tossed his controller back, rolling his head around and adjusting his neck against the back of the chair, "Okay, how about this. We leave for Tokyo this weekend. You spend one night at Bokuto's place, and if absolutely NOTHING happens, I'll leave you two alone."

I rolled my eyes, cocking my head around to stare at the boy. Kenma seemed rather pleased with himself.

"I just want to know what you think makes us so compatible."

Kenma scoffed, "First of all you're both idiots, that's pretty fitting in my book. And second, there's just something there," Kenma paused, leaning forward with a simple, blank expression on his face. For a split second I could've sworn I saw a look of sympathy glaze his eyes, "I'm not trying to push you to do something you don't want to do... obviously if you don't want to I won't make you. But... then again I will tease you for it."

I threw that same pillow I held in my lap at the boy, rolling my eyes with a playful scoff.

"Whatever, Ken. But when nothing happens just remember that I'm better than you. Oh, and you'll have to give me your Apple Watch."

"Okay, Y/n, sure. You can have my Apple Watch," Kenma held the pillow I'd thrown, holding it tight in his grasp and laughing, "Only if you last the night without anything happening."

"I will." A knot churned in my stomach, stirring the butterflies around until they fluttered in the tiny, confined space of my insides. For a brief moment, I felt my palms heat up into sweaty fists, and the beat of my heart quicken.

Bokuto... what are you doing to me? Just the thought of spending the night in his apartment- alone -was unbelievable. I hadn't even asked him, but I knew he'd say yes, he's too kind not to. There was absolutely no way I could justify these emotions anymore; just the idea of him sent my mind blank and all I could think, or see was his ridiculously adorable grin. I don't know what to call this, but it felt surreal.

I wonder if he has that same feeling at the pit of his stomach whenever he hears my name too.