O6. 𝓨 - ❛ yearning ! ❜

◜➷ you have met your soulmate .
once you're certain you want to spend
your lives together , the thread
becomes unbreakable

"how does it feel to say you're married now?" yeonjun asks the two boys who haven't seem to have changed one bit , smiling to each other giddily

"yeonjun-ah , i hope you find your soulmate soon...." kai pats the boy's shoulder who looks down with a small frown , nodding lightly.

"yah this is supposed to be movie night , not lovey-dovey-mushy-wushy night!" beomgyu calls out from the living room , taehyun laughing loudly at the words that left the boy's mouth.

"yeah yeah we're coming soon!" yeonjun calls out with an eye roll , the boy seeming very irritable today.

"eveything okay yeonjun?" soobin questions the elder who nods quickly   smiling to the two.

"happy you guys are happy" he says before going to the living room with the gummies , leaving the couple to glance to each other in both confusion and slight concern for the eldest among the friends.

"you think he knows?" kai looks to soobin who shakes his head , taking the boy's hand.

"i don't think it's yeonjun who's dumb enough to ignore the signs... you said he's always wanted a soulmate" soobin says while tilting his head , kai humming lightly as he taps his lips in thought.

"maybe he knows but the other person is the one who doesn't? or maybe his soulmate left the country? or rejected him? or—" kai's questions spiral into an overthinking mess out of pure worry for his friend , soobin cutting it off by kissing the boy briefly.

"no more overthinking , remember? we both promised.. now let's go before beomgyu burns the place down" soobin giggles lightly as he grabs the popcorn and goes to the living room with kai.

the movie was completely irrelevant , in all honesty both of the boys paid no attention to it , instead enjoying the interactions the three in front of them were having. they enjoyed spending time with their small group of friends , the inside jokes that were shared and the chaos that started up with beomgyu's silly antics.

hands held throughout the whole things , the couple knew what the other was thinking , smiling to each other as they realize that their future was sure to be a bright and warm one... especially with their friends being with them too and creating memories that'll last a lifetime.