O6. 𝓘 - ❛ ineffable ! ❜

◜➷ you have met your soulmate .
only your soulmate can heal damage
and deep wounds , whether they be
physical , mental or spiritual

dropping to the fresh bed sheets , kai looks over to soobin who's scrolling through his phone , looking up from it to smile at kai and turn it off quickly

dropping to the fresh bed sheets , kai looks over to soobin who's scrolling through his phone , looking up from it to smile at kai and turn it off quickly. kai's cheeks heat up at the way soobin's arms snake around his waist and pull him in close to him , pulling the cover up to his waist and snuggling the boy up to his body.

"soobie....." kai can't help the way his cheeks paint a red that must be more than visible to the elder , but despite his obviously flustered state , soobin's arms don't budge even a millimeter.

instead , soobin's chin rests on the top of the younger boy's head gently , his fingers tickling the small bit of the boy's exposed hip skin as goosebumps spread over the boy's arms.

"your hair is always so soft after you wash it ningie..." soobin whispers against the boy's blonde strands , completely oblivious to how the younger's stomach does many flips in a row , squeaking quietly in his flustered state.

soobin smiles lightly as the younger embraces him back , taking the opportunity to catch the scent of kai's favorite strawberry shampoo... which has become soobin's favorite scent ever since they moved in together.

"soobin..." kai speaks up in a quiet tone , soobin looking down to the boy's smaller frame , his eyes meeting kai's shy ones "i.. was thinking lately.... that maybe we should introduce each other to our families... not as friends anymore but as.... you know.. what do you say?"

soobin can't help the smile that's spreading on his lips as he pulls the boy up and leaves thousands of small pecks to the boy's lips. kai giggles as he tries to push the boy away by putting his hand to his chest but it's to no avail , soobin's joyful state being much stronger that kai's flustered state.

"you have no idea how happy this makes me..." soobin takes the younger's hands in his , looking down at them nervously.

"me too bin... you think they'll like me?" kai questions with hopeful eyes meeting soobin's when he looks up to him , a soft smile resting on his lips.

"my mom loves you already after that one meet ningie... i can't wait for her to know that you're my soulmate.." he speaks softly towards the boy as he intertwines his fingers with his boyfriend's.

the two sit in silence... their hearts fluttering like the two wings of a fragile butterfly , only complete when the two are near. no words need to be exchanged as the two lean in until their foreheads are touching and enjoying the other's presence , both content with moving forward.