O1. 𝓢 - ❛ scintilla ! ❜

◜➷ you have met your soulmate .
the first time you meet eyes , you
feel a prominent spark , and a
red sparkle ignites your eyes

"looks like we have a whole day to ourselves" soobin smiles over to his partner who's gaming on his phone , his army of plushies taking up more space in the bed than he himself

"really? what should we do?" kai questions as his eyes tear away from the bright screen , the game completely forgotten as happiness fills his chest at the thought of some quality time together with soobin.

"hmm.. i don't really feel like doing anything. you can keep on playing" soobin says as kai is about to protest when soobin climbs into the bed behind kai , the younger quickly catching on.

he rests his head on his lover's abdomen , rasing his phone once again to continue playing genshin. soobin trails his fingers through the young boy's beautiful blonde hair , watching silently as he plays the game he plays daily with a faint smile on his face.

he enjoys the intimate moment , one of very little as of now , but many more to come. having discovered that they're soulmate only one month ago , everything feels so new and both of the boys are always very nervous around each other still... though it also feels like home at the same time.

kai exhales softly as he focuses on completing his last commission , though the way soobin's fingers glide through his hair lull him gently to sleep. he chooses to switch off his phone and just shut his eyes and relax , to appreciate the feeling blooming in his chest.

his eyes flutter open only after a long half hour , meeting those of his significant other. they stare for a minute , as if completely frozen in time , lost in the other's eyes. it's only until soobin leans down does time seem to continue once again , and kai's heartbeat frantically quickens in it's pace.

the elder squishes the boy's cheeks lightly and presses light kisses to his features , relishing the way his chest falls up and down a bit quicker , the way he can feel just how flustered he is by the way his face heats up by the seconds.

a dimpled smile creeps over his lips as he looks down at the blonde who covers his face with his hands , squeaking incoherent muffled words that have soobin laughing in endearment.

"hueningie , let's take a nap?" soobin questions , uncovering the boy's face and proceeding to wrap his arms around the smaller boy's waist.

the boy manages to nod , heart thumping loudly in his ears as his boyfriend's nose digs into his flushed neck - something he realized soobin loves to do when they cuddle. hand traveling up to the boy's hair , he pets it softly as the warmth of his soulmate make him drift off into a sweet dream in no time...

 hand traveling up to the boy's hair , he pets it softly as the warmth of his soulmate make him drift off into a sweet dream in no time