O7. 𝓣 - ❛ tranquility ! ❜

◜➷ you have met your soulmate .
the more time you spend together with
your destined love , the more your
hearts shall beat in sync

the more time you spend together with your destined love , the more your hearts shall beat in sync

"soobin i'm really sorry for your father's behavior... i really don't know what got into him. just know that i'm so so happy for you , kai really seems lovely and i love that the two of you have found each other... love you soobin , call me when you can , and you can always visit me with kai anytime" soobin listens to the voice message as he sighs , ruffling his hair.

kai's in the shower , probably still feeling upset after soobin's father's outburst towards the two of them.

"thank you kai... you're such a lovely kid.. i can't express how happy i am that soobin has you as his soulmate , you're perfect for him" soobin's mom smiles to the younger boy , kai's cheeks dusting a shy pink.

"eomma.. you're making him uncomfortable" soobin looks over to her in slight embarrassment , kai shaking his head and taking soobin's hand urgently.

"no no of course not , i'm so glad i'm here... i am more than comfortable!" kai smiles over to soobin's mother again , her smiling back as she puts some more food to the boy's plate.

"what the fuck is going on here?" soobin's father enters , soobin's hand tearing away from kai's as if he had touched hot water and got burnt by it making kai look over to him worriedly.

"oh nothing dear.. soobin came over to visit.. i didn't realize you'd be home so soon" his mother gets up to go to his side , holding onto his arm in an attempt to keep him calm.

"and who's this?" he narrows his eyes to the boy beside soobin who's pursing his lips , eyes set on the boy as his worry doesn't ease for a second.

"that's... that's his boyfriend jagiya" soobin's mother pats his arm , the father's eyes turning that of anger.

"my son , he has a boyfriend? since when!? i don't have a son who's a fucking fagot!" he raises his voice , the mother looking to the two urgently , gesturing for them to leave.

kai quickly grabs soobin's hand and pulls him up , frowning at the way he squeezes his hand tightly and rushes out of there. they can hear his father's booming voice echoing in the walls of the building , escaping it by sitting in the car.

soobin rests his forehead on the wheel , sighing heavily as he tries to stop the shakiness in his body , it only getting worse the more he tries himself. kai puts a hand to the boy's back , the tension crumbling away slowly.

"let's go home" kai says in a gentle tone , before soobin nods and starts the car by turning the key.

he can't believe his father showed up like that out of the blue... he's usually either working , spending money on anything other than his family or at his friend's bar. he can't believe that out of all the days they could've bumped into each other , was when kai was there.

he didn't want to mention his father to him , the subject being too heavy for soobin to share in the near future... but he definitely will have to open up to kai. he'll want answers , but soobin's not sure if he's ready to give them. he watches the boy walk in , comfy clothes hugging his body and damp hair that makes his blonde hair seem darker than usual.

he sits down beside soobin , not uttering a word , pulling him in and cradling the boy who's eyes widen in shock at the action. the younger boy weaves his fingers through the boy's hair , the silence being comforting to the elder.

"you... don't want any explanations?" soobin asks meekly , closing his eyes as the boy shakes his head.

"no baby..... i don't think you're ready to open up about that yet.. you don't have to feel obligated to open up to me if you don't feel ready" kai speaks in a gentle tone that brings soobin peace , tears brimming his eyes.

"thank you hueningie..." he mentions in a whisper , the younger's heart both aching at the pain he feels from the boy , and the happiness he feels from the comfort that he gives the boy who needs it so desperately.

"you don't have to thank me... now let me heal you" kai says as soobin nods lightly , embracing the younger while digging his nose to the younger's neck.