We meet again

"Hey Sarge, remember me?"

There's only one person who called Pip "Sarge", Ravi.
Ravi fucking Singh. He... remembered. He remembered her. Will they reconnect and be together as they once were? Or had he moved on and found a girl with less issues and baggage? A girl who could give him what he deserved unlike Pip could've all that time ago...

"--Stop your rambling," Pip thought to herself, shaking her head at her previous thoughts. "It doesn't matter, you broke up with him." She let out a sigh.

"Ravi?"

She typed in reply although she knew it couldn't have been anyone else. She had to be sure.

"The one and only."

Pip's heart swelled at the fact that he still remembered her number even after all this time. Yet she was stunned. What was she supposed to say? "Oh yeah hey. Sorry I ghosted you for like forever. Anyways, I'm still madly in love with you so can be together again?" No. Fuck this is difficult. She missed him so much it physically hurt her.

"Take your time, I know I'm amazing and you missed me so much that it physically hurts you."

He'd literally just read her mind.

"Couldn't have said it better."

She remarked, a faint smirk pulling at the edge of her lips begging to transform into a full blown smile.

"I miss you too, Pipster."

Instead of heavily cringing at the nickname that she once hated, it brought her comfort and warmth. It brought her back. Back to when he'd stroke her hair, or when she'd squeeze his elbow in one their secret 'I love yous', or when their fingers perfectly interlocked like her hand was made his and his her's.

"Then come see me"

She sent without thinking and then instantly backtracked. It was too early to be this bold. She facepalmed, "What the hell, Pip?!" She cursed. As quickly as humanly possible she countered her previous text with--

"If you want to of course. I know you probably don't really like me at the moment..."

"What the hell is wrong with me?" She asked herself. "I'm so stupid... I literally cannot believe myself right n--"

She was interrupted by an obnoxious dinging sound coming from her cellular device.

"I'm already in my car."

Well damn. That was definitely not the answer she was expecting.

Wait...

Ravi's coming. She's going to see Ravi in a few hours. What the hell. The shock hit her as it would if she were to jam a fork into a power socket. Waves of electricity swam in waves over her body.

"I can't believe this is happening."