SEVENTEEN

S A N

San couldn't complain, he wouldn't complain. He allowed himself to get stuck to Wooyoung and even now he had no thoughts of leaving the male. San needed him, he couldn't live without Wooyoung and he accepted that now. "Sit." Wooyoung instructed, forcing San down into the chair as she tied his hands together.

San didn't put up a fight, he wasn't scared. Wooyoung would never hurt him unless he did something to provoke him and San was sure he didn't do anything wrong. "Wooyoung? Why do you have that gun?" San asked yet again, his eyes looking behind him to see Wooyoung. The male was in deep thought.

San wanted to clear his troubles, he wanted to get rid of all the stress Wooyoung was under but how? He had no plan and he wasn't even sure what was wrong. "Do you think my mom was wrong in the end?" Wooyoung spoke up, his eyes finally meeting Sans as the older shook his head aggressively. "Not at all. Your mom was trying to provide for her like you're doing me now." He answered, receiving a smile from Wooyoung.

San knew deep down that Wooyoung was doing something so illegal, he knew that even though his mother imbedded the idea into his mind, Wooyoung was also at fault for not trying to fight it but San wouldn't tell him that. San loved him and he needed Wooyoung alive so he could take care of him. If Wooyoung was gone then where would San go? He wanted no one except the younger, he couldn't just allow himself to be taken.

"San, I did something horrible today. I truly didn't mean to but he kept pushing me to do it." Wooyoung started off, finally moving closer to San. "He just wouldn't leave me alone, he thought.. he thought he knew you better than I do." He said, his index finger brushing against the males jaw as San leaned into his touch. "No one knows me better than you." San replied almost monotonously.

He had no mind of his own anymore, he was Wooyoungs' slave and would do just about anything to please him. "San, i'm sorry."

San didn't have time to reply before feeling the cold metal against his jaw. Wooyoung slapped San across the face with the gun, holding it up as San couldn't do much but groan in pain. "Why.. why are you doing this?" San mumbled quietly, he held his head down as his eyes began to well up with tears. "You said you wouldn't hurt me, you said you loved me!" He shouted, the tears streaming down his face as he shook slightly in the chair.

He didn't understand. He never fought back against Wooyoung, he never did anything he didn't like. San was a fucking puppet for Wooyoung all this time so why now? Why was he hurting him when San only wanted his love. "I love you.. why are you doing this?" His voice came out weak as his head sunk down once again. He had no energy to fight, he didn't want to fight. If Wooyoung wanted him dead then who was he to go against that? He would do anything for Wooyoung.

Wooyoung didn't respond to anything San said towards him, he just continued to hold the gun up high. His body not moving, it didn't even sound like he was breathing anymore. The only thing that could be heard was Sans soft cries and sniffles— he knew this was gonna be his last day living, he just didn't think it'd be the one person he trusted to take him out.

"San. The first time I stumbled across your twitter was the day I started feeling loved again." Slowly lifting his head up, San eyes widen as Wooyoung held the gun to his own head. "Ever since they took my mom, I wasn't sure what I was meant to do but then.. I got shoved into the idol industry."

Wooyoung spoke softly, tears spilling out of his eyes as he didn't dare to look at San. He couldn't. "Wooyoung stop. Stop this!" San spoke up, pulling against the zip ties in an attempt to free himself.

"I hated everyday being an idol. Faking a smile. Pretending to be someone I wasn't but that all changed when I met you. You made me feel alive, you made me want to live again but now I see that I took the life out of you. That was so selfish of me and I'm so sorry for doing that to you. I thought.. I thought I was loving you right but instead it was the exact opposite." Wooyoung said, his finger inching closer onto the trigger as San started to scream hysterically.

"Wooyoung stop! Look at me. I'm happy, okay? I want to be here with you. Okay? Okay! I love you. Don't leave me- Wooyoung please I can't live without you. Please don't do this." San was begging, pleading and sobbing. He desperately didn't want Wooyoung to take his life— He couldn't live without him.

Amidst all of yelling, crying and pleading pounding against the front door could be heard. Wooyoung stood still though, his finger pulling the trigger back as the basement door kicked open with a bunch of policemen piling in.

. . . . end of chap 17

a / n : it's been so long since i've written a chapter, the next will the last one so i'll get that out asap! i hope everyone is okay <3