SIX

W O O Y O U N G

I didn't mean to hurt him, yes he'll understand. Certain actions have certain consequences, San was old enough to understand that right? Wooyoung couldn't help but fumble as his hands shook— he truly didn't mean to hurt San, he would never. "Shit.." He mumbled as he dropped the first aid kit, grabbing it from the floor and instantly taking it down to the basement.

"Baby you're okay? Here, let me help you." He said as he closed the door behind him and rushed down to San. "You're bleeding bad.." He mumbled as he brought out the things he thought he needed, Wooyoung was an idol not a doctor. "You did it." San spat quite harshly, this made Wooyoung frown as he truly didn't mean to hurt him— it wasn't his fault.

Wooyoung didn't say anything as he began to treat the wound best he could. "Don't say.. things like that anymore." Wooyoung finally let out after he finished patching him up. He was no psycho, he wasn't crazy. He was only doing what was best for San, for the both of them. "I have an interview later." Wooyoung said as he cleaned up the area he messed up, with the bandages and such. "What time is it?" San asked, his eyes glancing down at Wooyoung but then shifting a quick second later.

"It's 5:32 pm, you've been here for a day." Wooyoung answered back automatically. "Im going to be away for awhile so I don't want to leave you tied to a chair. Will you try to leave if i untie you?" Wooyoung asked, hoping that San would just give up and give in, this was going to be his home now. "No.. no i won't try to leave." San answered hesitantly, making Wooyoung believe him almost instantly. He knew that San wouldn't lie to him, San was his lover, they were meant to be after all.

Wooyoung moved behind San with a pair of scissors as he cut the zip ties but when San was free he bolted out of the chair. No. San didn't look back at Wooyoung; rather he ran for his life up the stairs. Fuck no. Wooyoung watched as San swung the basement door open only to fall harshly to the ground afterwards. "San!" Wooyoung cried, running after the male who was now groaning in pain. "You promised not to leave.." Wooyoung mumbled very upset that he had lied, why did he lie?

San pleaded with Wooyoung to be let go but nonetheless Wooyoung didn't listen. He grabbed a tight hold on the olders ankles as dragged him down the stairs painfully slow. Thump. Thump. Thump! "Fucking hell, Wooyoung!" San cried, holding onto his head and then his side, switching his hands in different position as the stairs collided with his body. "You shouldn't have tried to leave." Wooyoung said almost coldly, he couldn't believe San wanted to leave so badly, Wooyoung had been nothing but good to him.

Once they reached the bottom of the stairs, Wooyoung chained San up to his makeshift chain lock. He looked down at San as the male was slightly crying to himself. Did I do that? No. No, San fell on his own. It's his fault. "Wooyoung.. please." San said once more; the male sounded so weak, it broke Wooyoungs' heart.

Looking away Wooyoung cleared his throat, he couldn't do anything, he had to get ready to go. "I have to get ready to go. Since you lied i'll bring you food when I return." Wooyoung spoke, moving away as he brought out a TV which was already set on a channel. "You'll be able to watch my interview live." Wooyoung beamed, acting as if what just happened didn't happen. "I'll miss you so I'll try to be very quick." He said, turning to look at San who wasn't even looking at him.

"I love you." Wooyoung said, turning on his heels and began up the stairs to get ready to leave. "This isn't how you love someone!" He heard before closing the door. He was loving San right, it was San who wasn't loving him correctly. I'm doing it right.. mom would be proud. He thought to himself as he grabbed his keys and released a sigh, time to put up a facade to get home quicker.

. . . . end of chap 6

a/n : i wrote all these chapters when i was out of internet so i do hope you like! today i have internet again so my updates might be slow but please give ideas on what i should do!