TWO

S A N

Waking up the following morning, San was up earlier than he intended but started his day nonetheless. The male took extra care of his appearance today, letting his messy hair have a good wash and was styled to look good.

He wore casual clothing yet added little accessories to make the simple fit pop out. He wore his most expensive cologne and made sure that he was fresh before humming softly to himself in the mirror. "San you did it again." He chuckled to himself as he checked himself out, he thought he looked amazing.

Grabbing his keys and phone, the male was out the door and towards the stadium as instructed to do so yesterday, listening to nothing but Wooyoung's music on the way there.

————

"You're here!" Wooyoung said, his smile wide and delicate as he pulled San in for a hug. He's beautiful, San thought. Wooyoung wasn't wearing anything fancy yet looked so good to him. "Yes, I am! I wouldn't miss this opportunity for anything. I'm actually quite surprised I won." San rambled on, not noticing how Wooyoung's arms were wrapped around his waist, not until he finished talking.

"You smell nice." The other hummed before pulling away, a small touch lingering on his body yet he didn't say anything, maybe it was a mistake. "Thank you, you do too." He respond awkwardly, standing idly without saying anything, not knowing what to do before Wooyoung spoke up.

"Want to look around the stadium before it starts?" He asked, seemingly beaming as San quickly agreed the atmosphere shifting drastically as the began to finally have fun.

San learned more things about Wooyoung as the time went by, watching his small habits he had seemed to miss as the latter interacted with fans, or how fidgety he is when he sings songs he very passionate about. San learned about a eating habit that Wooyoung never told anyone and he found out why the male was so hesitant about dying his hair.

"What? No way." San laughed, almost tipping his chinese box over from how hard he laughed. "It's true!" Wooyoung said, a small frown playing on his lips but soon laughed along with San— it was nice. "So did you enjoy today?" Wooyoung asked suddenly serious though San paid no attention to the tone and nodded away. "One of my favorite days so far!" San said honestly, a smile on his faces as his idol smiled back at him.

"Wooyoung, it's time to get ready." A guy in all black stated, Wooyoungs demeanor changing quite quick as he whined slightly. "Noooo, Im having so much fun with San." The male protested, moving over towards the male as his arms snaked around San once again. His face buried deep into the olders neck as he held a tight hold onto him. Was it okay for Wooyoung to be so touchy?

"You already know the rules, Wooyoung. Don't make this any harder." He said before walking away, however Wooyoung stayed in the same position. "I don't want you to go." He mumbled barley audible but San was able to catch it. "It's okay, we still have tomorrow, then the next day then the next!" San said, his hand rubbing Wooyoungs' back as he tried his best to comfort him.

"I guess you're right." Wooyoung said after a minute long pause, pulling himself away the male with a dark glint in his eyes. "I'll get to see you tomorrow." He mumbled, his index finger gently gliding its way over Sans' jawline. An expression on his face that was hard for San to read, an expression that made San very uncomfortable.

Before San could do anything, Wooyoung quickly lightened up and shook the males hand. "I had fun with you today Sannie! I hope tomorrow is even better. Have a safe trip back home." The male said as San released a breath he hadn't know he was holding. What the fuck was up with that moment?

San shook Wooyoungs hand back as he smiled in return, bidding his goodbye before taking his chinese take out with him. He held onto the string of the bags as his mind pounder over what Wooyoung was like previously. It was weird to him yet he couldn't put his finger on what was bothering him so much about it. With a simple shrug the male made it back towards his studio, took a shower and found himself fast asleep, the snores finally catching up to him as he was lacking a lot of much needed sleep.

. . . . end of chap 2

a/n : i'm trying brainstorm on how i want this to play out lmao, any ideas on what?