TWELVE

W O O Y O U N G

"Thank you all very much!" Wooyoung said into the mic as he smiled brightly at the audience. Ever since Wooyoung was young the only thing that filled in the spots of his parents were his fans. When people tried to drag him online, his fans defended him. When he thought he had to spend his birthday alone, his fans sent him many happys. Whenever he was bored because no one had time for him, his fans were there to fill in that emptiness.

"You all make me very happy and I hope we be together for a long time." He started off his small speech before ending it shortly after. The only thing Wooyoung could think about was getting back to San once his show was over but of course, nice things come at a price. "Jung Wooyoung." He heard a deep voice, it irritated him honestly.

"I have no time for your questions, leave me alone. I'm tired." He responded without even looking in the others direction. Feeling a grip on his wrist, Wooyoung turned around to see Hongjoong staring at him with a menacing expression. "Where's Yeosang?"

"Why are you asking me? I don't know." Wooyoung said as nonchalantly as he could, shrugging the males grip off as he turned back around to take off his light makeup. "Yeosang told me he was going to your place and haven't returned yet." Hongjoong said, he still onto Wooyoung who simply wasn't paying him any mind. He isn't getting a reaction out of me.

"You can lie to everyone else but you can't lie to me. I know you have that boy— Choi San." This caused Wooyoung to stiffen in his movements before continuing on slowly after. "I do not. I would never stoop so low." He said, turning to face the older who was now towering over him. "Wooyoung, I know what you did and soon everyone else will."

"I didn't do anything. I don't get what you're talking about but you best stop." Wooyoung said finally, standing up to be face to face with Hongjoong. He wasn't sure how much the male knew, he also wasn't sure how he found out but nonetheless, Wooyoung wasn't going to show fear.

Hongjoong stepped closer to Wooyoung, making his face past the latters and towards his ear. "Wooyoung, I want you to listen and I want you to listen well. You have until tomorrow to free San and Yeosang or the whole world will know what you did. You fucking psycho." Hongjoong pulled away and walked from the male, leaving Wooyoung a shaking mess.

I'm not a psycho.. I didn't do anything wrong. "He wanted.. he wanted to come with me. I gave him his home.. I can't let them take him from me." Wooyoung thoughts were messy yet only one thing remained the same— no one could take San from him, not even if he was caught.

Wooyoung hurriedly finished what he needed to do before going straight home. He felt anxious, too anxious. What if they raided his home? What if they took San? What if he could never seen the beautiful male ever again? Wooyoung wasn't thinking about himself, rather what would he do if San was to be taken away. He couldn't have that— no, he wouldn't allow that.

"San?!" Wooyoung called out, bursting through his front door as he kicked the door closed. No response. Was the police waiting to jump out any minute? "San, are you here?" He called out once again, his heart beat increasing as he walked deeper into the house.

He couldn't hear the male, he couldn't hear a sign of life in the house and this almost sent him on a rampage. Almost because he found San sleeping peacefully on his bed underneath the blankets. A breath he didn't know he was holding released as he made his way towards the older. He looked so peaceful, he couldn't wake him up.

"I'll tell him tomorrow.." Wooyoung mumbled as he went to change into some sleeping wear and getting into bed with the male. Wooyoung gently moved closer to San as he wanted to feel his body warmth. Finally. Finally he was feeling what he so longed for. It felt like heaven.

"Woo?" He heard San call him but he didn't move. "Go back to sleep, baby." Wooyoung hushed, keeping his eyes closed as he yawned softly. San wrapped his arms around Wooyoung and pulled him into his chest.

Butterflies. Butterflies is what explained Wooyoungs stomach as he laid stiffed between the males arms. "What are yo-"

"Wooyoung. I think i'm falling for you."

. . . . end of chap 12

a / n : hi guys !! this book is coming to an end soon sjdjdjd. i hope you won't be too disappointed. i'll post chap 13 later today!