ELEVEN

S A N

"Woo.. you have to go clean yourself up." San mumbled softly as he watched as Wooyoung was trying to clean the blood off the floor. He couldn't pinpoint why but Wooyoung looked so attractive in that moment. His veins were showing, sweat glistening and the way he tried hard to get it up was appealing to the latter. "I don't want you down here with the blood smell."

His heart skipped a beat at that phrase, was Wooyoung caring for me? "I'll be okay. It's only a metallic smell anyways.." San said, dropping his head down before flinching at the sound of Wooyoung. He was getting closer. "What if I let you upstairs while i'm away?" Wooyoung asked, a tilt to his head which gave him a puppy look.

Cute. "Do you trust me enough not to leave?" San asked, not wanting to provoke him yet he couldn't help but be curious. "You saw what it looked like the first time you went out. You don't know where you are."

For whatever reason, those words sounded harsh. "I won't leave.." The older mumbled, once again his head hanging low as he felt the skin of the other, intertwining their hands as Wooyoung pulled San closer. "I know you won't, San. You're mine and this is your home now. Learn to love it." He said gently before pressing a kiss against his forehead.

San didn't have time to react, he was being pulled up the stairs and once again into the top part of the house. He felt free, not stuffy and most of he felt like a human once again. "You can go through my clothes to find anything to wear and take a shower. I'll take care of everything else when I get back. There's food in my car, i'll bring it out and you can cook something to eat."

Wooyoung began to talk as he moved around, he still had a few minutes before it was time for him to go but San didn't want him to go. His heart twitched when Wooyoung mentioned he'd be gone and how long he'd be gone, was it okay to feel this way over your captor? "Wooyoung, don't go." San finally said, grabbing the males wrist softly as he stopped him from his movements.

San had been feeling so lonely lately and now that he was around Wooyoung again, he didn't want the male to go. "I'm sorry, baby." Wooyoung hummed, moving towards the other and giving him a soft kiss on the cheek. "When I come back i'll take a hiatus and spend my time with you, yeah?" He said, almost promising as he shook out of Sans grip. "Now, i'll be back. I have to clean this blood."

When Wooyoung walked off, San walked around the house to get a good look at it. He haven't had the time to have a look at it since he spent all his time in the basement. The house had a vintage style to it, almost abandoned like but well kept— San liked it. He continued to walk around the house before finally settling on the couch and turning on the tv.

'The search for Choi San is still ongoing as the males friends, Yunho, Seonghwa, Mingi, and Jongho continued to plead with the public eye. Yunho, Sans friend from elementary, was seen giving a speech about brining his friend back. Idol Jung Wooyoung has also been helping out in the search for the young male. The police are slowly giving up as they have no leads and have little interest in continuing the search. Even though the police are stopping, Yunho is encouraging people to continue their own search and to keep an eye out for the male. If you have any clues-'

"That's enough tv for you." He heard the soft voice say before pressing a kiss against his temple, Wooyoung turned off the Tv and placed the remote out of Sans reach. "Be on your best behavior while i'm gone, hm?" He asked, fixing his shirt before fixing the accessories around him. He looked so fucking hot in Sans eyes; one of the many reasons he chose to stan the beauty. "I'll be good." San said as he lifted his head up, slowly initiating a kiss.

Wooyoung did look surprised, usually San would move away from him and such but he willing asked for one— making him smile in victory. "Anything for you, my love." Wooyoung said softly as he leaned in to connect their lips. The kiss feeling different from anything they shared before, it almost felt sincere.

Pulling away from the kiss, Wooyoung fixed himself and began to walk away. Seeing him leave ached his heart but he chose not the be too clingy— Wooyoung kidnapped him after all, he couldn't allow himself to fall for the latter. "Wooyoung! Did you know who that guy was?" San asked, the thought coming back to his mind. How did that guy find Wooyoungs house when it was practically in the middle of nowhere?

"He was a friend, his name was Yeosang."

. . . . end of chap 11

a/n : i feel like my consistency with updating is so cool, first time i'm this consistent.