15.0

Without hesitation, Cleo lunges forward, her fist aimed at Anubis's jaw. But the god effortlessly sidesteps her attack, his movements fluid and graceful. Cleo spins around, her combat instincts kicking in as she readies herself for the next strike.

Anubis smiles, a twisted grin that sends shivers down Cleo's spine.

"You can't defeat me, Cleopatra," He says, his voice like a chilling breeze, "I am eternal."

But Cleo refuses to back down. With a primal roar, she charges at Anubis once more, her determination and adrenaline fueling her every move. She throws punch after punch, her strikes fueled by the anger and fear that courses through her veins.

Anubis is taken aback by her ferocity, his smug demeanor faltering for just a moment. But he quickly regains his composure, his dark powers swirling around him like a tempest. He retaliates, striking back at Cleo with a force that sends her flying backward.

As she lands in the sand, Cleo grits her teeth, pushing herself back up to her feet. She refuses to give in, to let Anubis win. She knows she's the only one who can stop him, and she won't stop fighting until Steven is safe.

With newfound determination, Cleo charges at Anubis once more, her mind focused and her heart set on victory. The desert becomes a battleground as they clash, the sands swirling around them in a chaotic dance.

Cleo's fists fly, her movements fueled by raw emotion and unyielding willpower. She dodges and weaves, her body becoming a blur of motion as she strikes at the god of death with all her might.

But Anubis is no ordinary foe. His power is ancient and formidable, and despite Cleo's best efforts, she struggles to gain the upper hand. Each blow she lands is met with equal force from Anubis, pushing her to her limits.

Yet, she doesn't falter. She refuses to give up. Cleo draws upon her inner strength, the memories of her past battles, and the love she holds for Steven and Marc. With every strike, she reaffirms her determination to protect them and to defeat Anubis once and for all.

The battle rages on, the desert bearing witness to the clash of mortal and god. Cleo fights with all her heart and soul, refusing to be cowed by the power of the ancient deity.

As the sun sets on the horizon, casting an ethereal glow over the desert, Cleo finds herself backed into a corner. Her body aches, her muscles burning with exhaustion. But she stands tall, her gaze unwavering as she faces Anubis one final time.

The sand bends to her will as it swirls around her fingertips, that strikes the God in an attempt to bring him down. Anubis snarls, showing off his sharp teeth as he fights against the sands, but Cleo's force brings him down further and further, till his knees begin to disappear within the tan sand.

Her sword is unsheathed as she locks eyes with the God, and with a raging battle cry, she charges forward, jumping up into the air and ready to once and for all vanquish the God of Death.

As Cleo lunges at Anubis with her sword raised high, a sudden gust of wind sweeps through the desert, stirring up the sand and causing her to lose her balance mid-air. Anubis seizes the opportunity, using his powers to dissipate the sand that had ensnared him, and he swiftly dodges Cleo's attack.

"Nice try, mortal," Anubis sneers, his voice dripping with contempt.

Cleo's heart pounds in her chest, frustration and anger bubbling inside her. She can't let Anubis win, not after all they've been through. With a growl, she charges again, swinging her sword with all her might. But Anubis is agile and quick, effortlessly dodging each strike.