Chapter 55 - March 27th, 2005

Clara flattens her dress as she looks in the mirror. Maia and Sookie look at their friend, smiling. 'Is my hair, okay?' Clara asks a little nervous. 'It is very beautiful,' Sookie smiles. 'It is,' Maia says and hugs her friend. 'Thank you both for being here,' Clara says, mostly looking at Sookie. 'It's nice to not be surrounded by diapers for once,' Sookie laughs. 'But I'm glad I'm here too,' she then says more serious.

Olivia walks in the room. 'Honey, you look beautiful,' she says and hugs her daughter carefully, trying not to wrinkle the dress. 'Thanks, mom,' Clara says. Ember walks in the room too. 'Levi is waiting for you she smiles at her cousin. 'Okay,' Clara says, looks in the mirror then and nods. 'Let's get married,' she shouts happily and then walks out of the door.

The pregnant Ember follows her cousin, who's then followed by Sookie, Maia, and Olivia. Outside Sookie and Olivia take their seats as Ember and Maia stand next to Clara. Caleb looks at his soon to be wife with love. Clara looks back at him, with a little less love. Clara scans the people sitting there, patiently waiting. She notices Sookie and how she smiles and is happy for her friend who once was her girlfriend.

Clara admires how much Sookie has grown as a person. From a troubled teenager who was out for "forbidden" adventure and fun, she became a woman who has learned to love properly - even if that person is not around - and became the best mother by turning her pain into love and joy. The sunshine of the group has returned and shines brighter than ever.

'I now pronounce you husband and wife, you may kiss.' Caleb embraces his wife as they kiss. Thinking his wife is thinking about him. But instead, she's thinking about the girl and woman she has loved and still loves. And suddenly she feels guilty about tricking a man into marrying her and hurting the woman she loves because she was scared how people would react. As they walk away from the aisle, she starts to panic. What has Clara done?