-The Quietness of a Busy City Ahead-

Based on season 3, episode 1 - "Doubt".

"Hadley," Molly slightly raised her voice, the phone connection altering the coherence of the conversation

"Hadley," Molly slightly raised her voice, the phone connection altering the coherence of the conversation. "H-A-D-L-E-Y. With the FBI's Domestic Terrorism Department."

Everyone around gathered to pay attention to any small detail that may have been provided by France's Central Office for the Suppression of Trafficking in Human Beings employee, every piece of information given also involved subtle, caring looks addressed towards Eleanor that, for obvious reasons, was unable to speak on this matter for herself. So Molly took over. The last piece of data the French Government had on her was the vanishment of Louise Renaux into thin air and she wasn't willing on offering them any more details regarding it.

Eleanor, as expected, was eagerly waiting for any kind of new clue that she could hang onto, pacing left and right and freezing into place every time it was the lady on the phone's turn to speak.

"I'm afraid it's been four years, ma'am. It's highly unlikely-"

"I understand a woman's body that matches Céline Lafrenière's description had been found near the Albanian Bregu by the Europol this week," Molly completely ignored the woman's words, carrying on with all the details given by Eleanor prior to the phone call. Cass quickly searched on more articles on his laptop, the Albanian press not giving in too much information, while the international articles were almost non-existent. As the rest of the group formed a tight circle around Molly, Alex cautiously leaned into Eleanor's shoulder for support, waking her up from the anxiety-filled bubble that she stepped into.

"I have no information on that matter, therefore how did the FBI-"

"We are currently working on the disappearance of two young women and we have reasons to believe that the thread is vaster than we've expected. Both victims had previously worked within the government and match Lafrenière's description," Molly improvised, Eleanor's living room being far from looking like a police station's conference room. The French were known for being quite reluctant on sharing information left and right and Molly did spot the minor mistake she's made after speaking, hoping that she won't notice. Why wouldn't she go to the Interpol directly?

"I see." The pause the Human Trafficking Agent then took seemed unbearable for someone like Eleanor that had waited for over thirty months for a new lead to appear. "I'm afraid that from the information given, the woman had not been identified as Céline Lafrenière. But whenever we will receive an update on this case, the Domestic Trafficking Task Force will be notified by Interpol and therefore, the information will reach to you as well." Eleanor puffed in annoyance as Molly cordially ended the conversation, everyone's head suddenly lacking in further ideas.

"At least we know it's not her," Alex large smile invaded Eleanor's visual field and personal space in an attempt to cheer her up, his wiggly body moving left and right between the three, though it ended up in earning a punch in the arm from Cass. "Stop it, Alex!"