-Burning Capillaries of Constant Tiredness-

Based on season 2, episode 18 - "Jones".

Everything began and ended in her mind. The thrilling sensation of watching Paul Mulford's vitality sweep away in a few seconds tingled her whole body. How has it come to this? When it goes away, will she feel the need to experience it again? Paul Mulford was a psychopath who enjoyed the feeling of hunting down and killing innocent people like they are wild animals. Eleanor Beaumont was a psychopath who enjoyed the feeling of tracking down and killing Paul Mulford. Although the Mulfords would've enjoyed the quote 'kill or be killed', Eleanor needed to fix her famished urges in a different way. So even though her friend Molly believed that she was paying attention to all the details of their last Counterterro case, Eleanor was once again dissociating, her lips curling up for a whole different reason than Molly and Cass' story.

Suddenly, the serene image of her two friends laughing and talking over each other shifted into an unexpected frown on Molly's expression, realizing that the brunette sitting across from her at the table has barely blinked at them in the last few minutes. "Len? Are you listening?"

"Yeah, yeah, sorry! I was thinking about what you said." Her friends' worried looks needed to be altered into their original state before they would've gotten the time to insist on it, so she had to change the subject. "Do you know anything about Luke? Or Alex?"

Cass shifted in his seat, his mind not fully convinced on his friend's spirit, still glancing long at her through his eyelashes as Molly stated. "Don't know really. I haven't talked to Luke since he got back. And Alex has been... distracted lately." Eleanor raised her eyebrows in surprise, earning a little chuckle from Molly who continued. "Yeah, you know they are joined at the hip anyways, so they'll join us soon enough."

Although Molly chose a more detached approach towards her, they both knew something was surely wrong once again with her and as they've seen her at her worst, things seemed to change for the better while they worked together, while Jason Gideon supervised her, but now she was slipping away. Knowing Eleanor, they needed to act carefully, little by little, to let them in again, as her habit to internalize her emotions might get the best of her after she chose to let go of her comfort blanket she built at Counterterro and joined the BAU.

Soon enough, a curly, well-built young man entered the restaurant, revealing a wide smile at the sight of his friends turning to the entrance to face him with curious eyes.

"Bro, you look like that guy that Molly always listens to."

Molly Hadley was her ex-team mate, the two of them finally growing closer after Molly's divorce. She fell in love young and married the same to a mormon guy that seemed to think that he married someone else. The rest of the group never quite understood the marriage, Molly acting different around him, until good-Molly mastered to dominate the loud, rebellious blonde that everyone else knew. That, until the divorce.