-PROLOGUE-

Eleanor Beaumont wasn't born Eleanor Beaumont. She used to be a little girl named Amelie Durand who grew up in the peaceful suburbs of Lyon not knowing that time would freeze for her by the time she reached ten. As the lives of her family shattered before her eyes, Amelie Durand became Louise Renaux.

Louise was nothing like little Amelie. Growing up in Witness Protection did that to her. Hunting down and killing unsubs before she'd reach adulthood did that to her. Louise Renaux was dangerous, deadly, unstable, paranoid. Louise Renaux was more of an unsub, than a law enforcement agent. So she had to die.

Eleanor Beaumont was born through guilt. She had to learn how to avoid those familiar urges and unstable emotions in hopes to keep herself afloat. She had to learn how to stay sane through all the horrifying images still playing in her mind. She had to learn how the hide the storm inside her from everyone else. So she had to cure it with pills and therapy sessions.

Eleanor Beaumont was nothing like Louise Renaux who was nothing like Amelie Durand. But neither of them was better, neither of them had a peaceful life. The only glimmer of light coming after the rapid storm was hope that Eleanor would be the last. That no one will arise after her death.

Cast

Lily Collins as Eleanor 'Lenny' Beaumont
folklore by Taylor Swift
Louise Renaux is BADLANDS by Halsey

Lily Collins as Eleanor 'Lenny' Beaumont→ folklore by Taylor Swift ← → Louise Renaux is BADLANDS by Halsey ←

Matthew Gray Gubler as Spencer Reid
evermore by Taylor Swift

Adam Rodriguez as Luke Alvez→ Man On The Moon: The End Of Day by Kid Cudi ←

Man On The Moon: The End Of Day by Kid Cudi