Lets Go

Octavia and Lincoln tread carefully, checking the perimeter of the drop ship. Octavia peers around the side of the drop ship and her eyes widen. 'Lexa?!' she thinks as she darts back and flattens herself against the metal. "What is it?" Lincoln queries.
"It's Lexa! She's talking to Bellamy and Clarke, about what, I don't know" she replies, keeping her voice to a whisper. She and Lincoln wait with bated breath, and Octavia sticks her head back round. "They're gone!" she exclaims. Only Bellamy remains in the charred clearing. Octavia runs over to him and is hit with a force of worry when she sees his expression. "Bellamy! What the hell happened? Why was Lexa here? Where is she... where's Clarke?" she asks desperately.
"Lexa... she took Clarke... to stop a war with another Clan" Bellamy replies bitterly. "What did she say the Clan's name is?" Lincoln chimes in. Bellamy frowns. "The... uh... the Lautians, I think." Lincoln's expression changes from curious to worried. "Lincoln, what is it?" Octavia asks him.
"I know the Lautians. They... their Leader, Taaran, he has always caused trouble for Lexa and her people. He will only stop this war for one thing" Lincoln informs them, sighing heavily.
"Which is...?" Octavia presses. Lincoln looks at her, then Bellamy. "He said... he wanted to lead with someone else... a woman" Lincoln says. Bellamy stares at him in horror. Octavia swallows, looking uneasy. "You mean..." Bellamy trails off, too disgusted to speak. Lincoln nods sadly. "He's going to force Clarke to rule with him... become his... mate, I think they call it."
Bellamy clenches his fists. "That's sick" he spits. Octavia looks into the woods.
"We have to go after them" she says, standing up and looking at Bellamy and Lincoln expectantly. Bellamy jumps to his feet, followed by Lincoln. "Lets go" Bellamy says, wanting to strangle the Leader, Taaran. Octavia nods and heads into the forest, walking beside Lincoln. They aren't touching, but he steadies her. "Lets go kick some Lautian and Grounder ass" she mutters, earning a laugh from Bellamy and Lincoln.