Fainter...

Abby wakes from a restless sleep and glances over at Clarke and Bellamy talking in low voices. She sighs. Abby could see the way Clarke looked at him, how she acted around him. She sighs again. Her daughter is falling in love.
~~
Bellamy wakes up, looking around. 'I must've fallen asleep talking to Clarke' he thinks as his eyes land on her. He lifts his head off of the metal side of her bed and detaches his hand from Clarke's. The creaking of the doors behind him causes Bellamy to jump off the chair he was sitting on. Raven raises her eyebrows as she limps in, Wick's arm wrapped around her for support. "I want to see Clarke" she explains, heading over.
"You've hardly left her side since she got back, Bellamy" Abby says as she appears behind Raven, clearly signalling for him to leave. Bellamy frowns and walks out.
~~
"Hey, Octavia, can I speak to you?" Bellamy asks her.
"Yeah, what is it?" Octavia asks, stepping away from Lincoln.
"I've been meaning to ask... why did you choose to leave the grounders, leave Tri Cru? Why would you refuse to be Indra's second?" he asks, looking at her carefully.
"How do... did Clarke tell you about that? Octavia wonders, confused. Bellamy nods. "I... because I love you, big brother, and I knew you would probably blow up the whole goddamn planet if you thought I chose the grounders over my friends... the 100 that were sent to die." she smiles, shoving Bellamy. He laughs and is about to push her back when Wick runs up to him. "It's Clarke. She- she has hypothermia" he pants. Bellamy stares at him with disbelief, all traces of laughter gone. "Se- seriously?" he says.
Wick nods slightly. Bellamy's eyes widen in horror and he sprints inside, bursting into the medical room."Shit!" is all he can say as he sees Clarke shaking, her lips pale. Abby doesn't even look up at his entrance. "Pass me those blankets, quickly!" she instructs, pointing to a pile on her bed. Bellamy grabs and passes them to her. "I need you to put your arms around her, try to transfer some body heat" Abby says, hurrying out. Bellamy sits next to Clarke and gently wraps his arms around her. "Shit, shit, shit! Abby! Her pulse is getting fainter!" Bellamy yells, trying desperately to warm Clarke. Abby runs in, water spilling from a cup in her trembling hands. She grabs Clarke's wrist and checks her pulse again. "I need more blankets... anything!" she says and yanks the covers off a spare bed. "Keep her bundled in these. She might wake up and start to panic, but don't let her move too much, or the circulation of blood might return too fast" Abby warns him and rushes out again.
Bellamy stares at Clarke, willing her to be safe. Her eyes flutter open, and she smiles faintly at him. "Hi Bellamy" she croaks. "Hi Princess" he says, and presses his lips against her forehead. "You're ok" he sighs, relieved.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey everyone, sorry this chapter is short and it took aages for me to update again, but I recently had writers block and school talks to prepare for.
This idea came to me as soon as I woke up, and I hope you enjoyed it!
JustDrum xoxo