Suspicions

Octavia bursts out of the forest, with Linclon right behind her. She smiles slightly at the sight of Clarke and Bellamy.
"How's she doing?" she asks, kneeling next to Clarke.
"She passed out again, saying something about dead bodies surrounding her...I think she had a hallucination" Bellamy replies, glancing at Clarke anxiously. "We need to get her to camp" Lincoln says, casting a look around. "It's getting dark."
Bellamy lifts Clarke up and frowns at Octavia who was attempting to hide her grin. "C'mon" he says, trying to refrain from rolling his eyes at his sister.
They were nearing the camp when Octavia stops abruptly, pulling out her knife. Bellamy and Lincoln look to the direction of her vision and glimpse the retreating figure of... Emerson.
"Crap!" Octavia hisses and starts to follow. Lincoln jumps in front of her and puts a hand on her shoulder.
"He's getting away!" she whispers furiously.
"It's not worth it Octavia, it's too dark to search for him now" he reasons with her.
"Come on O, we need to get Clarke back" Bellamy says. Octavia falls into step next to Lincoln and sheathes her knife.
As soon as Bellamy steps into the camp, people huddled round fires begin to notice Clarke in his arms and crowd around. Bellamy pushes past and enters the infirmary. He ignores Abby's shocked look, and places Clarke down on a spare bed. "What... is she..." Abby says, panicking.
"She's unconcious" Bellamy replies bluntly. Abby heaves herself off her bed and limps over. She takes Clarke's wrist, checking her pulse.
"What happened?!" Abby exclaims.
"She fell in the river and was knocked out by the impact" Bellamy says, deciding to leave out the part about the hallucination.
"She looks exhausted" Abby remarks, glancing at Bellamy. "So do you. Go and get some rest" she instructs. She notices his reluctance to leave and frowns. "She'll be fine."
Bellamy nods and exits the room, heading to his tent. 'I need to know more about the hallucination she had' he thinks as he closes his eyes.
-----
Bellamy is just stepping out of his tent the next morning when he hears Octavia call on him. She walks over with a huge smile on her face.
"Clarke's awake" is all she says. Bellamy rushes to the medical room, and is startled to see Abby waiting outside with Kane and Raven.
"She wants to see you" Abby informs him as he approaches, giving him a suspicious look.
"JUST you" Raven chimes in, smirking at Bellamy's glare.
He pushes the doorrs open and heads to the only person in the room. Clarke smiles at him. "Hey Bellamy" she says, grabbing his hand.
"Princess" Bellamy sighs in relief.
"Bellamy... I... thank you for... being there when..." Clarke trails off, shuddering involuntarily at the memory of those blistered, tortured bodies...
"Clarke? You okay?" Bellamy asks, noticing her eyes go wide with fear.
"It was awful Bellamy... I kept seeing the... the bodies of the people I killed... then of the people I care about" she explains, staring past Bellamy.
He touches her cheek and she shifts her gaze to him. She relaxes and feels herself edge closer to Bellamy, so close that they are only centimetres apart.
'BANG!' Both Clarke and Bellamy jump and pull away, staring incredilously at Abby standing in the doorway.
"Sorry for slamming the door like that but it's time for Clarke to rest" she says, a little TOO loudly. She crosses over to Clarke and looks pointedly at their interlocked hands. Their fingers spring apart and Bellamy steps back. "I'll... see you later Clarke" he says, and feels Abby's stare follow him as he leaves the room. Glancing back, he sees Abby fold her arms and give Clarke a look that said 'explain, NOW.' Bellamy mouths a 'sorry!' at Clarke and shuts the doors behind him as he walks away.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ooooh I nearly gave you a BIG Bellarke moment there... patience, you must have patience! ;)