Rescued from the Hallucination

Walking quickly, Clarke glances over her shoulder to check she wasn't being followed. Knowing Bellamy, he could be planning to search for her right now, even though she doesn't want him to. She had been gone for days, maybe even weeks, but still the deaths of the people at Mt. Weather haunted her. She hadn't slept in... a while, and fatigue was beginning to take it's toll. Leaning against a tree, Clarke closes her eyes briefly. Feeling a chill creep down her spine, she moves her gaze around the woods surrounding her. Hearing a moaning, gurgling sound, Clarke turns, horrified, and sees the bodies of the people she killed appearing on the leafy ground. Screaming, she backs up blindly. Tearing her eyes from their blistered, red skin, Clarke looks behind her in time to see the ground crumble beneath her. She digs her nails into the wet mud. She starts to lose her grip, quickly, and her feet scrabble at the slope, searching for a foothold. Just as she begins to haul herself up, her eyes focus on a body lying near her. Clarke lets out a scream as she recognises them. Bellamy. It is only as she is falling that she realises she is screaming someones name. "Bellamy!" she cries as she hits the water with a slapping sound. Then darkness clouds Clarke's vision, consuming her.
~~
"Bellamy." Kane approaches him, with Octavia and Lincoln behind him. Bellamy frowns, wondering what they want. "I need you, Octavia and Lincoln to go hunting. We have a dangerously low amount of food, and you three seem to be the best hunters we've got" Kane explains. Bellamy nods.
"I'll get my gun." He heads to his tent and as he grabs his gun, an idea forms in his mind. 'I can try to find Clarke' he thinks. 'I just need to see that she's okay.' With that, Bellamy jogs out of his tent and catches up with Octavia and Lincoln. "Lets go" Lincoln says, and they head out of the camp.

Reaching the forest, Octavia suggests they split up. "We'll have a better chance of catching anything" she says, already walking away. Bellamy nods and heads in the opposite direction of Lincoln. Venturing deeper into the trees, Bellamy hears a scream. It's faint, but he can hear it well enough to realise that the person is screaming... his name. He starts to sprint in the direction of the noise, forgetting about hunting. He skids to a stop at the crumbling edge of a steep slope. Peering down at the water, Bellamy catches a glimpse of blonde hair. He blinks, and looks again. Nothing.
Deciding to head to the rocky shoreline anyway, he picks up his pace. Stumbling on the pebbles, Bellamy stands at the edge of the river, water lapping against his boots. Looking intently at the water, he sees the blonde hair again. "Clarke?!" he exclaims, shocked. Chucking his gun on the rocks, he wades into the river, the current pulling at him, and grabs Clarke, looping his arm around her waist. He hauls her up and notices her mud-caked nails and dark circles under her eyes. "What's happened to you, Princess?" he whispers. Hearing rustling behind him, Bellamy jumps up and grabs his gun. "Bell, c'mon, we've got enough food now" Octavia calls, walking out of the forest. She takes in his wide, shocked eyes and his wet clothes, and frowns. "What hap-" she starts to ask, but then she spots Clarke sprawled on the shore behind him. "Is that... is that Clarke?!" she asks in disbelief, and rushes over. "She was floating in the water, I think she must've fallen" Bellamy says, gesturing up the hill.
"How long has she been unconcious?" Octavia asks, checking Clarke's pulse.
"I'm not sure, as long as she's been in the water, I guess" he replies. Octavia rises to her feet.
"Stay here with her, I'm going to find Lincoln" she tells him and sprints away. Bellamy watches her go, and turns back to Clarke to see her eyes open. She begins to cough violently, and Bellamy helps her into a sitting position. She splutters and stares at him with wild, terrified eyes.
"Hey, Clarke, it's me, Bellamy" he tries to reassure her. She coughs again and sighs in relief when she realises it IS him. Clarke leans against him and starts to sob. "I thought... thought you were d-dead" she cries, teeth chattering. Bellamy wraps him arms around her.
"I'm not dead, Clarke, and I'm not planning on dying any time soon" he says softly. "I'm not going anywhere."