𝙴𝚕𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 | 𝙹𝚊𝚐𝚒

Chaeryeong's POV

"Jagi!" Taehyun yells it was heard in the halls.

I glared at him as people we're looking at us.

"Why you don't have to yell like that." I said.

"I was excited to see you." He pouts.

Taehyun is really sweet. Everyday we go to school he would carry my bag for me every day. He would always hold my hand when I feel nervous. He has this thing where he would just his lips on my dorsal. (Upper part of the hand.) He would always kiss it.

"Baby we've been dating for almost a month now haven't we." He said.

"Should we do something special after class?" I asked.

"What do you want to do?" He asked.

"Movie night sounds good." I said.

"Do you want to go to my place?" He asked.

"Netflix and chill? You know me so well." I said.

We went inside the classroom. We we're waiting for the teacher. Taehyun rest his head on my shoulders. I love playing with his cute hair. He also said that it makes him calm.

He kissed my cheeks. "I love you baby." He said.

"I love you too." I whispered.

"Ohhh!" Our classmates looked at us and started to tease.

They stopped because our teacher went inside the classroom.

After our classes. "Shall we get some snacks at the convenience store first?" He asked.

I nodded. We got a lot of snacks.

We went to their house. "Appa is not arround today so we don't need to he too sneaky." He said.

To clarify we don't usually sneak in but it's weird to bring a girl home isn't it? Taehyun always find ways to sneak me in his room to hang out. He's not as close with his dad and he doesn't live with his mom who's the only one who knows about our relationship.

We just watched. Somone knocked on his room and obviously my response was to hide in his closet.

"What?" I heard him say.

"I'm not hungry!" He said and locked the door again.

"You can come out now." He said.

I went out of the closet. "That was close." I sighed. He sat on the corner of the bed.

"Yeah it was." He said ans he pulled me closer. We fell on the bed. He tighten the hug on my waist.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

He turned on his back causing me to lay down on the bed him just on top of me. I can feel his whole weight on me.

He closed the gap between our lips.

It was our first time making out. I giggled after he pulled away. He laid down beside me.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked.

"Of course." I said.

"Chaeryeong." He said as we looked at each other's eyes.

"Hmm~" I asked.

"I'm so lucky to have you." He said.

"You're my whole world. Let's get married after we graduate." He said.

Only the two of us can understand each others humor.

"Woahhh calm down. You just asked me to be your girlfriend." I said.

"I was joking. But really your my whole world. I don't think I can survive without you now." He smiled.

"Can I tell you something and can you not judge me?" I asked.

"What is it?" He stares into my eyes.

"I only want you even on my next life. I want us to still be together. I never want to lose you ever again." I said sheepishly.

"Wherever you are and whatever life we're living. Even if it takes, days, months, years or even eternity. I'll find you." He says as he creased my cheeks.

07/15/2023
Wanderlust Series - Magic Paint

I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Chapter 12 is also published now. Enjoy reading ;)