𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 | 𝙸 𝙲𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚜𝚎 𝙼𝚎

"A Chapter dedicated to Bet On Me."

Chaeryeong's POV

Before entering the campus I pulled Jeongin's hands.

"So you choose me?" He asked.

"What made you think of that?" I asked.

"You ain't with your lover boy. Kang Taehyun." He said.

"I want to tell you that I don't like you. As much as I'm thankful I was you're friend. Being with people around you makes me lose my sanity." I said starting to walk towards the entrance.

"So you choose Taehyun?" He asked.

"No, I choose me." I answered as I continued walking.

Red that's what he is a young soul that feeds on courage.

I'm sure with my feelings for Jeongin. I love him as a friend nothing more nothing less. But my feelings for Taehyun it changes, it's confusing. It feels uncertain like gray. That's me.

It's too light to be black, but to dark to be white. In most situations it doesn't know what it is nor what it wants to be.

I felt my phone buzzed. I stepped to the side of the door of our classroom to answer the call.

Incoming call from Chae Eonnie

Decline      Accept

"Eonnie why did you call?" I asked.

"I won't be able to attend the meeting with mom and dad. Since you're there you attend the meeting. Eonnie said

"Why the boring meetings?" I said.

"I promise I'll make it up to you." Eonnie said.

"Alright." I said.

Ending call....

I turned back to see Taehyun entering ahead of me.

After the classes. I looked at the halls and my parents weren't still there. I smiled as I ran to Cupid's Bakery.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Can I get a Iced Caramel Latte with Strawberry Maccarons?" I said.

I heard the guy said something.

"Hmm?" I asked.

"I'll serve your order." He said.

"Can you actually make it for take out. I'm kind of in a rush." I said and he nods.

Upon getting to the halls. My parents we're already there.

I shoved a macaroon on my mouth.

"Lee Chaeryeong what are you doing?" My mom asked.

"I got snacks for this boring meeting." I proudly said.

My mom refused to make me bring my macaroons so I stuffed my mouth with two more before going in leaving a few more pieces outside the meeting room.

I sat down with Lia eonnie drinking my latte.

"What are you doing?" Eonnie asked.

"I wanted to eat my macaroons but mom told me to leave it outside." I said.

I heard Taehyun who was beside Yuna scoffed.

"Drinking on a buisness meeting? Are you sane Lee Chaeryeong?" Ryujin whispers.

"I've been to too many of these at this point. This gets boring and you'll need a little snack." I said

The door opens again as an old man and a tall guy appears. The tall guy sat on the other end.

"You've been in one of these right?" Lia eonnie asked.

"Do you know that guy that just entered." She asked.

"Nope but I know who he's with. Honestly I can believe you don't know your stock holders." I said.

"The old guy he's with. That's your biggest stock holder. 20% of your companies stocks." She said.

"Apologies for the delay, I had to pick up my grandson." The old man said.

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°

Taehyun's POV

After the meeting. I saw Chaeryeong with her friends from earlier.

"Now I can't eat my macaroons." She pouts.

"And it seems like Cupid's Bakery is now closed." A short haired girl said which caused Chaeryeong to whine like a kid.

"We'll get you some tomorrow alright." A cat-eyed gurl pats her at the back.

"Yeji is on her eomma mode again." The dauther of the school owner said.

"Maybe we should get some at another bakery?" The tall girl suggests.

"No, I want the one on Cupid's Bakery." Chaeryeong said.

"So cute." I thought. I sighed leaving the campus.

I went home. "Taehyun, I found the painting you and you're friend did. I applied varnish sealer on it the other day. Can you ask her if she wants it. Because if not I will gladly buy the painting?" Mom said.

"I'll try to ask her that but she's been pretty busy lately." I said as my mom nods.

I went to my room.

"Lee Chaeryeong I'm losing my mind because of you."

07.12.2023
Wanderlust Series - Magic Paint

Another Chapter cause the author is just bored. I hope yall enjoy reading ♡♡♡