𝚃𝚎𝚗 | 𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚒𝚜

Chaeryeong's POV

It's been a few months after the kiss. I think I've confirmed my true feelings after that. I like him. I was sure.

I was on Cupid's Bakery with Ye Eun eonnie and Soobin oppa. The three of us had grew closer. With both of ther feelings getting stronger for Woobin and Lia.

"I think I'm ready." I blurted.

"You mean you want to confess to Taehyun?" Ye Eun eonnie asked excitement is heard in her voice. I gave her a tiny nod.

"Is this really happening?" She asks Soobin.

"Oh didn't you three invite me?" Taehyun asked as he entered Cupid's Bakery.

With my sketchbook in hand.

He saw me look at it. I looked back at him he had a smirk plastered on his face.

"Fuck... he saw it!"

"Can I talk to you Ryeonchae? Privately?" He asked.

"Stockroom?" I asked Soobin oppa.

"I can only give you 10 minutes because my grandfather will be here so you two better be fast." Soobin oppa said.

"I saw your sketchbook. I just have a question. Why is it mostly my face? Do you think I'm that handsome?" He asked as he walks closer to me flipping the pages on my sketchbook.

"No..I mean.. you're really handsome.. uh... I like you." I said stepping backwards. I tripped on a box on the floor but Taehyun was fast to catch me on my waist.

"I like you too baby." He said he pecks my lips.

"You like me too?" I asked.

My heart was racing. "I've been waiting for this moment Chaeryeong. I've been waiting for so long. You know I like you." He said.

"A bit but I don't want to assume. Plus you told me you liked me then changed your answer when I asked you again." I said pouting. He pecks my lips again.

"I love you Chaeryeong." He said.

"I love you too." I said.

"I'm sorry to ruin your little moment here but times up." Soobin oppa said.

"I'll get my girl a date she deserves. We'll see you two tomorrow." Taehyun said walking out of the stockroom his hand wrapped arround my waist.

07/14/2023
Wanderlust Series - Magic Paint

Welcome to the first half of out story :) There are still twist and intresting plots to the book. I hope you enjoyed this short chapter. Please consider voting if you enjoyed. Again Happy Reading!