𝙽𝚒𝚗𝚎 | 𝚃𝚛𝚒𝚙

Taehyun's POV

Our bus departed at 4am to reach our destination early.

I turned to Chaeryeong who was sleeping peaceful her head slightly banging on the window.

I slowly assisted her head to lean on my shoulders.

I heard Beomgyu and Ryujin scoffed. The two we're seated accross us. Ryujin leans on Beomgyu teasingly.

Just infront of them was Jeongin who also looked at Chaeryeong and I.

I was wearing my ear buds. I felt a pull on my left ear buds.

"Oh you're awake?" I asked her as she puts on my ear buds.

"Shh there are still a lot of people sleeping." She said. It was still about 5:30am.

"I'm bored." Chaeryeong pouts.

"Shall we watch a movie?" I asked. I opened my phone and put on a movie.

She shook her head no while still pouting. "Then what do you want to do?" I asked.

"Can you stop acting cute I might actually pass out." I said as I felt my heart beating so fast.

She giggles. "But I'm not acting cute." She said.

"Yea, you're right you're just actually pretty and cute even without trying." I said.

She giggles and said. "Thank you."

Turns out she gets entertained when she receives compliments so that's what I did for the next hour until we arrived at our destination.

All of us and our classmates went down.
We we're basically last to get out.

I assisted her down the bus.

"Be careful." I said and of course our very supportive classmates teased the two of us again.

"Everyone be back at the bus we will have a 20 minute breat before we do a historical tour." Out tour guide said.

"Chaeryeong! Taehyun!" Ryujin and Beomgyu shouted.

"The four of us should stick together." Beomgyu suggested.

"Should we find the others?" Chaeryeong asked.

"We came accross Yuna and Kai earlier. We'll get them." Beomgyu said.

"I'll call Soobin oppa since he's at the same bus as Lia eonnie, Yeji eonnie and Yeonjun oppa." Chaeryeong said.

"Let's just meet here when we find them." I said.

She ended the call.

"Let's go!" Chaeryeong said pulling on my hand.

"Where are we even going?" I asked.

"I'll explain later. Let's go before it's too late!" She said.

We arrived at a hidden bridge.

Soobin was standing with another girl it was somewhere a bit hidden.

"Oh you must be Chaeryeong." The girl said.

"I'm Kim Ye Eun." She added.

"Can anyone please explain." I said.

"Do it now Chaeryeong." Soobin said.

Chaeryeong pulls me out of the bushes.

"Kiss me." She said.

"Sorry what?" I asked.

Our lips touched. We closed our eyes.

"Oh shit." I thought.
I now realized a few seconds in the kiss. She was referring to the fake kiss.

"Uhh... get a room!" It was Lia with Woobin.

Chaeryeong was stunned standing there at her position.

Soobin hyung and the Ye Eun girl came in the entrance.

"What's happening here?" The two pretend they didn't see the whole ass thing.

Chaeryeong who also seemed to snap into reality.

"I-uh-uhm." She couldn't speak.

"We we're looking for the four of you Ryujin and Beomgyu invited us to go around together." Soobin oppa said.

"Are you okay. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to startle you." I said to Chaeryeong.

"We really need to get these two something. Because they just saved us." Ye Eun noona said.

Chaeryeong's POV

Did we actually just kiss?!

I went closer to Taehyun was we we're walking arround. Our hands we're rubbing on each other. I felt a sudden shock over my body when he just interlock his fingers with mine.

"Ackkk." I can hear Ye Eun eonnie squealing behind us hitting Soobin oppa.

"I'm sorry for kissing you." Taehyun said.

"I asked for it. Didn't I?" I said.

"But that wasn't what you meant right. You were expecting the thing I did when the mean girls we're there?" He asked.

"Yeah but.. I liked this version of the kiss better." I said.

"Woah you flirt now Chaeryeong-shi?" Lia looked at us.

"I didn't think you heard me." Chaeryeong said.

"Wait till the others know." Lia said.

We saw the others.

"Guess what happened!" Lia eonnie skips towards the others pulling only the girls.

Even if they didn't tell me we all know what she told them.

"I'd be enduring this for weeks." I said.

"I'm still curious. Why did you ask me to kiss you?" He asked.

"I'm sure you know your hyung likes my eonnie who has a girlfriend. He told me so I thought of stopping them from kissing." I said.

"What if I wasn't there?" He asked.

"I probably wouldn't do anything but since I was with you..." I stopped talking I thought how absurd the things I was going to say.

I think he got it because he giggled.

"Maybe I do like you." I thought.

07/14/2023
Wanderlust Series - Magic Paint

I hope yall enjoyed. Please vote if you're taeryeong heart is jumping. My heart beats so fast just writing this lol.