Games For Four

After the 3 hours were up and Slimecicle was calmed down, Hetch returned. He was more cautious this time, keeping his focus mainly on Ranboo, not that they cared. Once everyone was once again sitting together, Hetch began to explain the game.

  "So this game is the last one you'll have to go through." He stated, catching everyone off guard. No one said anything, letting Hetch continue his explanation. "You see, all the games you've went through have been tests to see which one of you would be best suited to take my place. I'm getting too old for this job unfortunately. But that aside, this game will be unique in a way. Not only will there be 4 of you this time, but you all won't be in the same room. Instead, each of you will go through a series of 7 rooms unique to each person's strengths and weaknesses. Whoever makes it all the way through they're set of rooms to the end alive will get to take my place. And I don't mean the first person that finishes their set of rooms either. If only one person gets through then only one person takes my place. If two people make it through then two people take my place, and so on. Which means all of you, yes even you Slimecicle, could take my place."

  The entire group looked at each other with mixed emotions. They all seemed to be worried about the game, happy that they might all get to fix Showfall, anxious about what to do, or just plain confused. Hetch stood there, waiting for the group's response. Ranboo decided to speak first.

  "If we take your place, do we get to run Showfall however we want?" They questioned. Hetch nodded.

  "Of course you do, you'll be the head or heads of Showfall. The only thing I'll be doing is explaining how things work and then I'll leaving." Hetch answered. The group looked at each other, nodded, then looked at Hetch.

  "Alright, let's get this game over with." Sneeg responded, getting up from the floor. Hetch nodded and guided the group towards the door. Ranboo, Sneeg, and Charlie went through. Slimecicle was about to when Hetch stopped him.

  "You won't make it to the end." Was all all Hetch said before walking out the door. Slimecicle froze, unsure by what he meant, but shook it off as Hetch just trying to scare him. He followed after the group as they all made their way to the game. Honestly Slimecicle was excited. Not only was he able to leave his cabin, but he also got to take Hetch's place and fix Showfall with his friends if he got through the game. They all got to the doors that led to each person's set of rooms. Each door had a person's name on it. Hetch handed them all a walkie talkie, saying that he'd allow communication between the group but that's about it. They each went up to their doors, and one by one went through. Slimecicle was the last to go through.

  Shouldn't be too hard right?

{4 hours and 3 rooms later}

  Holy shit this is very hard! Slimecicle thought in a panic as he barely dodged an arrow. He was in some sort of ancient tomb-like room, it was filled to the brim with traps and puzzles. He contacted the others every once in a while to make sure they were alive, which they were. Ranboo was in their fifth room, fighting 9 people. Sneeg was in his fourth room, which was a pool room, diving to get the items he needed while dodging spikes. Charlie was in his third room, searching arcade machines for clues to a puzzle.

  Slimecicle took in a deep breath and let it out. How can I get past this room? Everything I touch ends up being a trap! Slimecicle thought for a moment, looking around. There was another lower then half a foot off the ground, which he noticed. He realized he could get past while in his puddle form. He let his body slowly liquify, keeping an eye on the traps in front of him. Once he was fully liquefied, he slowly made his way through all the traps. It was a lot easier then his prior method. He got to the end of the room when Ranboo contacted him.