Killer Puzzles

The games have started, and Charlie and Ranboo were trying to figure out the first puzzle. They were also trying to avoid the constant attacks from the other teams. Ranboo almost lost their arm twice, Charlie almost got stabbed in the shoulder and chest about 3-5 different times, and Sneeg could only watch as the two struggled. The room was a candy store based room, and the weapons were candy based too. Ranboo didn't want to kill anyone, but Charlie knew they both had no choice. So Charlie did the attacking, and Ranboo did the puzzles.

  "You know, this isn't my idea of an ideal reunion." Ranboo told Charlie, as Charlie just stabbed someone in the neck.

  "Yeah I know, but it's a reunion nonetheless." Charlie half chuckled. Ranboo looked at the wall, trying to decipher the code that was written in pink paint.

  "God this makes no sense." Ranboo sighed. Charlie looked at the wall, then at the fake candy that was laying on the shelves. He realized that some of them had symbols on them, so quickly grabbed some of them.

  "These have the same symbols as the ones on the wall. They also have letters on them. Use these to decipher that." Charlie explained, pointing at the candy and then to the wall. Ranboo looked at the candy, then to the wall, then to Charlie. Charlie had changed his focus to a person with a candy cane looking gun, trying to kill them before they killed him. Ranboo turned his focus back to the candy and wall.

  "Ok um... This symbol is for A... This one is for S... That one is for X... None of this makes sense..." Ranboo was trying desperately to figure out this puzzle so their team could move on. He looked at the candy again, noting that the candy was color coded as well as repeating letters and symbols on different colors. "Wait... Maybe each color is a different word?" They quickly started rearranging the candy, making sure to keep the order of symbols on the wall.

  "That goes there... These go here... That one goes on the end of this word..." Ranboo finished rearranging the candy and looked at it. "Ok... 'Sugar rushes aren't the best if you're locked in a box'. How does that make any sense?" Ranboo rubbed the back of their head, putting the candy away so that no one else could use the work they did to figure out the puzzle. Charlie slid over to them, having just killed the candy can gun person.

  "Did you figure it out?" He asked, Ranboo shrugged.

  "I decoded it but now I'm even more confused." They admitted, Charlie rubbed they're shoulder gently.

"That's alright, tell me what it is and I'll try to help." Charlie told them.

"Alright uh... 'Sugar rushes aren't the best if you're locked in a box' is what it said." Ranboo responded. Charlie thought for a moment. Then looked toward the counter.

  "If you're locked in a box... Boxes that can lock... Safes can lock and they're boxes." Charlie noted, Ranboo nodded.

  "Right but how will we open the safe? There's not exactly a code for it around." Ranboo told him.

  Charlie handed Ranboo a purple paper. "Found this near the giant 'gun-ball' machines." He said, then shot someone who was sneaking up behind Ranboo. Ranboo looked at Charlie in fear, not expecting him to kill without much care.

  "Did... You just shoot that person?" Ranboo asked, clearly still shocked. Charlie just shrugged.

  "You either kill or get killed. Been doing this for the past 5 years. Plus I like to see it as setting them free from this hell instead of just murdering them." Charlie responded. Ranboo sighed and rubbed the back of their head, clearly concerned for Charlie and Sneeg. They went over to the safe, put in the code, and got the key from inside. Ranboo and Charlie unlocked the door and moved on to the next room.