Chaos, Healing, and Bonding

{There are a few time skips in this as a heads up}

Ranboo was extremely confused by what Slimecicle was telling them, but was even more confused as to why Hetch was trying to find a replacement for himself. They didn't know what to say or do, but they tried to hold the conversation.

"So... Hetch wanted to give up his place here? But why? I thought he was really, and I mean REALLY proud of his place in Showfall." They mentioned to Slimecicle. The slime demon nodded.

"Well I did too, but yea he's looking for a replacement. I guess he's bored with his role or doesn't want to do it anymore? Hell if I know, all I know is one, two, or all three of you may be chosen as his replacement or replacements. I could care either way though, I just stay in my cabin and scare people. You know like BOOGA BOOGA BOO!" Slimecicle fake lunged at Ranboo, nearly scaring the tall individual shit-less.

"WOAH OK I GET IT!" Ranboo exclaimed as the demon laughed softly.

"You really haven't changed much since we last saw each other. I like that! A lot of people who end up here change and hardly ever in a good way. I'm glad you're still the same Rainbow!" He told Ranboo.

"Thanks, I'm glad I haven't changed too." Slimecicle smiled as he got up from the table. Or rather, as he tried to get up from the table.

"Ah shit! I'm stuck, Ranboo help! My ass is glued to the fucking seat!" He said, falling over onto the floor with his ass still very much stuck to the chair. "Being made of slime is amazing and horrible in so many ways! God damnit!" Slimecicle huffed.

Ranboo tried to get Slimecicle out of the chair and off the floor at the same time, but to no avail. So they decided to get him off the floor, then out of the chair. And this worked alot better. Once Slimecicle was unstuck, he looked at Ranboo.

"Thanks man, I was truly stuck there. You really came through for me. Now come on, you need rest. Honestly I think everyone does." The slime demon mentioned as he and Ranboo went back to the bedroom. They entered the room to find Charlie and Sneeg already asleep. Slimecicle told Ranboo to go lay on the last free bed, but Ranboo only looked at him confused.

"Wait but where will you sleep?" They questioned. Slimecicle smiled and went over to an old chest, one that Ranboo remembered being filled with slime in the cabin.

"I sleep here! It's really comfy honestly."

"You... Sleep in a box... That looks a lot smaller then you... And it's comfy?" Ranboo said, pausing as they tried to understand. Slimecicle nodded, opened the box, climbed into it, and immediately started turning into pure slime.

"I can turn into pure slime, dry boy! I can fit into many cracks, crevices, and boxes! And so I choose to sleep in one!" He explained to Ranboo.

"I guess that makes sense?" They said, rubbing the back of their head.

"Yep! Now goo goobie and good night!" Slimecicle said, then shut the chest door with him inside.

"Um yea... Good night and um goo goobie I guess?" Ranboo said aloud, climbing into bed. Maybe this won't be too bad, Slimecicle seems genuinely happy that we're all here with him. Maybe if he's right about Hetch and him making one or all three of us his replacements then we can possibly make Showfall less... Deadly and awful. Ranboo thought to themself, laying down and drifting of to sleep.

{In the morning}

Ranboo decided to look around once they got up, seeing as everyone else was asleep still. They looked over at a bookshelf, noticing that there was 4 journal-like books. One was red and grey, one was blue and white, one was green and brown, and the last one was different shades of green. Ranboo took them off the shelf, looking at the front of each one. Each one had everyone's names on it. The red one was Theirs, the blue one was Sneeg's, the brown one was Charlie's, and the green one was Slimecicle's. As they laid the books on a table nearby, Ranboo decided that the group could journal as a way to process the hell they've went through and what awaited them, as well as just note things from each day. Once the others woke up, they all decided that every week one person would read a bit, that they wrote that week and chose, from their journal.