Secrets and Sadness

{this will be a shorter chapter}

  20 minutes, a long lecture, and many curse words later, the bats were gone and everyone was sitting on the couch or floor. Hetch looked carefully at the 4 people in front of him.

  "Now that everyone is here and not causing chaos." Hetch started, glaring at Slimecicle slightly. Slimecicle just grinned ear to ear back at him. "Let me explain what today's game is. Today's game requires all four of you!"

  "Wait all four?! So Slimecicle is joining us too?!" Charlie asked in pure shock.  Hetch nodded. Sneeg and Ranboo looked at each other worried. And Slimecicle looked up at Hetch confused.

  "But you never allow me to leave my cabin. You threaten me when I try to. Even stabbing me sometimes to prove you aren't joking." Slimecicle stated. This sent a pure rage through Charlie, it wasn't enough to make him lash out, but it was obvious he was pissed. Slimecicle saw this and put his hand on Charlie's leg to attempt to calm him down. It helped some.

  "That's true, but seeing as you all have bonded so much, I figured why not send all four of you into a game." Hetch said, smiling cruelly. His smile sent a fearful chill down Slimecicle's spine.

  This won't end well for me... Slimecicle thought as he looked up at Hetch. He tried to hide his fear from Hetch but it wasn't easy. His ears kept twitching, an obvious sign he was scared. Hetch only smiled at this, knowing how much power he had over Slimecicle. Charlie finally had enough of Hetch being a bitch to Slimecicle.

  "Continue your fucking explanation and stop scaring Slimecicle! Aren't you cruel enough to all of us here?!" Charlie snapped, not thinking about what he was saying. Ranboo, Sneeg, and Slimecicle looked at Charlie, all both Scared for him and surprised by his words. Hetch looked over at Charlie curiously. He wasn't expecting Charlie to be the one to lash out, he found it almost amusing seeing Charlie and Slimecicle bonded so close.

  "You know it's funny, I never thought you would bond with the fucked up clone of yourself. But here we are I suppose." Hetch stated in a tone that was calm and absolute. Slimecicle paused and looked up at Hetch.

  "...Clone?" Slimecicle questioned, slightly worried of the answer he'd get. Hetch looked at Slimecicle, smiling.

  "You didn't think you just happened to look like Charlie did you? Tell me, what do you remember before ending up in this cabin 7 years ago?" Hetch asked Slimecicle. Slimecicle thought for a moment, then  glanced at Charlie with a worried look.

  "I... I don't remember anything before then..." Slimecicle mumbled sadly, clearly trying not to cry from the sudden realization. Charlie hugged Slimecicle and glared at Hetch, who was happily watching the slime demon's world crumble around him.

  "Get out." Ranboo growled, obviously irritated with Hetch. "You've shattered him enough for one day. If you want us to do your stupid, FUCKING game, then LEAVE and let us calm Slimecicle down." Ranboo stepped closer to Hetch, anger filling their words. Hetch was caught off guard by this, seeing as Ranboo didn't cross or raise their voice at Hetch unless under the red substance, which they weren't. He happened to notice a metal bar in Ranboo's hand, barely visible due to how it was being held. Hetch quickly got the hint.

  "...fine. I'll give you all 3 hours." And with that, Hetch left the room. Ranboo glared at Hetch the entire time he was walking to and threw the door. After Hetch left, Ranboo turned to the others. Sneeg was trying to help Charlie calm Slimecicle down, but it wasn't working well.

  Slimecicle was balling his eyes out at this point, clinging to Charlie. Charlie rubbed his back gently, not caring a bit about the slime that was covering him. He had Sneeg go get the comfort items Slimecicle told them about a few weeks ago. Sneeg got them quickly and came back, sitting the items down next to Ranboo.

  Ranboo picked up a small plush duck and handed it to Slimecicle. He cuddled it tightly, curled up in Charlie's lap. Hetch you asshole. I hope you suffer. Ranboo thought angrily as they looked through the items that Sneeg got. There was a few toys, a wind-up mouse, a rat mask, and a small box of shiny trinkets. These kind of look like stuff a child would find comforting or cool. Ranboo thought, picking up the mouse. Then again, if Slimecicle was born or created 7 years ago, he's still technically a child isn't he?

  Ranboo wound up the mouse and sat it down, letting Slimecicle watch it run around. Slimecicle was calming down, which was good, but he still didn't want to talk. Tears still flowed down his face and sniffles could still be heard. He watched the mouse mindlessly run around, when it stopped, Ranboo wound it up again. This continued for a good hour. Once Slimecicle fully calmed down, Ranboo held him and started to speak.

  "You are your own person, I don't care if your a 'clone'. You are you, you are Slimecicle. No matter how you came to exist. You're our friend, and Charlie's brother. We care about you, and we love you for who you are. Fuck what Hetch said. You're more of your own being then most born people." Ranboo told him, ruffling his hair slightly. Slimecicle smiled into their chest, comforted by their words.

  "Thank you. I love you all too and I'm glad I get to spend so much time with you all." Slimecicle said in a slightly cheerful tone. But his thoughts weren't as cheerful.

  It probably won't last much longer knowing Hetch...

{961 words}